Hi, welcome to indiawidejobs.com. Here we are going to update the latest notification published by state and central government. While coming to the latest notification Adobe recruitment 2015 released by the Adobe. At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We’re the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.
The qualification for Adobe vacancies 2015 B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA with 1-4 years of experience testing Desktop and Enterprise/Cloud Products. The location for this post Noida. More information mentioned below.
For more private jobs visit www.indiawidejobs.com
Details of Adobe vacancies 2015
Main website: adobe.taleo.net
Post name: Software Engineer (35249)
Job Role: Development
Primary Location: IN-IN-Noida
Schedule time: Full-time
Experience: 1-4 years
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA with 1-4 years of experience testing Desktop and Enterprise/Cloud Products.
- The person should be able to work independently and collaboratively with in a team.
- Experience in testing mobile applications will be added advantage.
- Hands on Java/Java Script development knowledge are a must.
- Working experience on Windows/Linux. Mac OS Experience will be added advantage.
- Experience in working on Open source development model and tools like GIT,
- Maven, Jenkins, JIRA will be added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How Apply Adobe recruitment 2015:
We can apply directly through main website adobe.taleo.net
Click here to Apply Adobe Walk IN 2015