AP ICET Notification 2017 Application Form
Hi friends welcome to our site. Here you can find all the notifications released by govt through out india wide. While the latest update is Andhra Pradesh has released AP ICET Notification 2017 to get admission admission in MBA or MCA regular courses in the Recognized Universities and situated in Andhra Pradesh. Applicants who are interested in this AP ICET Notification 2017 can go through this article once. The candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria and other important details from the article. Students can apply online from the direct link provided below as the application process has been started. The minimum eligibility criteria required for this AP ICET Admission 2017 is For MBA Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC / ST reserved categories) in the qualifying examination. For MCA, Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC / ST reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics or one of the subject at (10+2) level. However, they must have passed in all the subjects before seeking admission.
AP ICET Application Form 2017
The selection for AP ICET Admission 2017 will be based on written exam to be conducted in the due course of time and Candidates who are applying for AP ICET Notification 2017 candidates should have completed the age of 15 years in which notification issued. For more details regarding the educational qualifications, refer the AP ICET Notification 2017 attachment below. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Notification 2017 for admission into all MBA or MCA regular courses. Get more details like eligibility criteria, selection process, and other related information regarding AP ICET Notification 2017 from the below sections.
AP ICET Notification 2017
The selection process for this AP ICET Admission 2017 is based on written exam or interview for recruiting the well-qualified applicants. On the basis of written exam aspirants will be selected for various colleges for admission. The aspirants who are applying for AP ICET Admission 2017 should undergo shorthand test. More details of the examination are given In the AP ICET Notification 2017 go through it once. Interested candidates can apply through online on before last date. The applications are accepted only through online mode. The online applications are available on the official site Regarding to this AP ICET Notification 2017 if you have any doubts please write us in comment section.
More Eligibility criteria details of AP ICET
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education
Name of the Exam: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test
Exam Stream: MBA, MCA Exam stream
APICET Notification: Available Below
Applying Mode Online
Starting Date : 01.03.2017
Closing Date: 05.04.2017
Official Website: apicet.net.in
Overview of AP ICET Notification 2017
Age Limit: Candidates who are showing interest in this AP ICET exam 2017 is as given below
There is no age limit for the candidates who are appearing for ICET (Self-financing).
In general, the maximum age limit for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC 34 Years.
In respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled, the age limit is 30 Years. More detailed description about the age is given in the official notification attachment below.
For Admission into MBA Stream: Candidate Should have passed Bachelors Degree with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC / ST reserved categories) from Recognised University.
Admission into MCA Stream: Applicant should have passed Bachelors Degree with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC / ST reserved categories) from recognized board.
Applicants are required to produce the mark list and the valid certificate at the time of admission.
“The qualifying Degree obtained by distance mode program should have recognition by the Joint committee of UGC, AICTE, and DEC”.
The selection process for this AP ICET Admission 2017 is based on
The Registration fee for the APICET Exam 2017 is Rs. 350/-. Applicants of the AP ICET 2017 Notification have to pay the fee through credit card or debit card.
Step 1: Payment of Application Fees
Offline registration fee
- Visit one of the AP online centres with the following mandatory details and pay the required fees.
Hall Ticket Number of qualifying exams
Name of candidate father
Candidate’s date of birth
Hall ticket number of SSC or equivalent and Month, Year of passage
- You will receive an acknowledgment of receipt in the above centers containing the journal number. May proceed with the submission of the application.
Online Registration Fees
- Log on to the official website, by clicking on “Online Payment” select the APICET application and District office belongs to and enter the personal details.
- Choose the appropriate “Gateway Payment Option” option mode and select the Bank. Click “make payment” and submit.
- Complete the banking process must receive “Journal Number”, can proceed with the submission of the application.
Step 2: Fill in the online application
- Connect to the official website http://sche.ap.gov.in/icet, a new web page appears on the screen.
- After clicking the link, the following details will be displayed
➤ Enter your payment status
➤Search for an application
➤ Print Search
- Then click on the “Fill the application” link, a new web page appears on the screen.
- After clicking the button, the next page “Checking Payments” will appear on the screen. Fill in all the details in the respective fields filled in after clicking on the “Complete the application form” application will be displayed.
- Complete all studies, studies, bookings and personal details. Download the photo and signature and click on the “Save” button.
- Finally, click the Submit button, take the printed application with the reference ID (Registration ID).
Step 3: Print the application
- Click the “Print Application” link, enter the required details and click the Send button.
Apply online: Apply online
The following information must be kept ready to complete the details during the application form
- Number of ticket Hall / Year of passage, place of study, percentage for qualification examination.
- S.S.C or details of equivalent class
- Personal information and address of correspondence
Caste in the case of a candidate SC / ST / BC.
- PH, NCC, NSS, PAC, Sports ……. etc
- Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
- Study or Residence or Certificate relevant for proof of local status.
AP ICET Online Application 2017
Applicants should note that as per notification all aspirants must look after the notification and fill up the online application , The online application forms are has to be submitted on or before 5th April 2017,The aspirants can pay the application fee either through online or offline. The online application form can be downloaded from the below link or from official website apicet.net.in
How to fill the online application form
- Candidates should visit the official website or follow the link given below.
- Search for the AP ICET 2017 link, and click on it.
- Read the notification completely and check the eligibility criteria.
- If you meet the criteria click on the application form link.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned copies of the documents required.
- Submit the application form and proceed to the payment mode.
- Take a printout of the application form for further assistance.
|Events of AP ICET 2017
|AP ICET 2017 Examination Date
||2nd May 2017
|Timings of the Exam
||10:00 am to 12:30 pm
|Notification release date
|Starting date for Online application
|Last date for submitting application
|Closing date to submit the application with a late fee of Rs. 500/-
|Last Date to receive the application with a late fee of Rs. 1500/-
|Closing date for receiving the application with a late fee of Rs. 2000/-
|Date to Download AP ICET 2017 Hall Ticket
|AP ICET 2017 Result release date
||10th May 2017
|Release of Primary Key
|Declaration of APICET 2017 Result
AP ICET Notification 2017
APICET 2017 Application Form has been released. The last date to submit the application is 5th April 2017 (without late fee). Click here to fill the Application Form.
Notice has been released about APICET 2017 Application Correction. Corrections will be started from 5th April 2017. Click here to view Notice.