AP Police SI Hall Ticket 2016
The National Police Recruiting Office, Andhra Pradesh will conduct a written examination for the recruitment of Junior Inspector (SI) positions on 27 November 2016. A large number of candidates seeking SI jobs have applied for these positions. Applicants who have applied are looking for AP Police SI Hall tickets 2016 because it is the important paper to carry for examination and contains details about the place of examination, number of roll, etc. AP Recruitment Board Published AP Police SI Admit Card 2016. Candidates can download the AP Police Hall Ticket 2016 from the direct link provided below.
AP Police SI Admit Card 2016
The National Police Recruitment Board of the State of Andhra Pradesh entered into force on 10 September 1985, vacant GOMs.No.459, Department of the House (Police.C), dated 10-09- (SLPRB), to plan and implement an effective recruitment procedure and also for the timely recruitment of any direct recruitment of unpublished posts within the Police Department, including Positions Firefighters and station firefighters in the PA fire and emergency services; Deputy Inspectors and Constables of the Special Protection Force, Deputy Judge, Asst.Matron & Warder (male / female) in the Department of Prisons and Posts of Addl.Public Attorneys, Grade-II & Asst.Public Public Prosecutors In AP State Prosecution Services.
AP Police SI Hall Ticket 2016 | Download @ appolice.gov.in
This year they issued a notice for the recruitment of sub-inspector positions and candidates who had appeared for the exam can download admission card from the official website.
AP Police SI Hall Ticket 2016
The AP Police Service issued a notice and invited online applications for the recruitment of 707 Inspector (SI) positions. A large number of eligible and interested candidates have applied for these posts. Applicants who have applied can download the AP Police SI Admit Card 2016 from the direct link provided below.
AP Police SI Admit Card 2016 Download
AP Police SI Hall Ticket Download for SI (Civil), RSIs, Jailor Assistant & Matron Wizard (Prisons) 2016. Candidates can download SI (Civil), RSIs (AR / SAR CPL / APSP) (AR / SAR CPL / APSP), Deputy Jailor & Matron Wizard 2016. A large number of candidates are looking to download the AP SI Hall tickets 2016. Candidates who had requested can download their AP Police SI hall tickets from APSLPRB official website @ appolice.gov.in.
AP Police Admit Card 2016
AP Police SI Hall Ticket 2016 is available for download from appolice.gov.in or our reader can use the direct link which is activated at the end of this page to download AP Police SI (Civil) Hall tickets.
AP Police Hall Ticket/Admit card 2016
The National Police Recruiting Office, Andhra Pradesh will conduct a written examination for the recruitment of Junior Inspector (SI) positions on 27 November 2016. Thousands of candidates who are looking for SI jobs have applied for These posts in Andhra Pradesh. The candidates who had applied for the posts were eagerly awaiting the AP Police SI Hall tickets 2016, as it is the crucial document to be transported for examination and contains details about the examination place, roll number, etc. Now, finally the Candidates can download the AP Police SI Admit Card 2016 as AP Recruitment Board of Directors AP Police SI Admit Card 2016. Applicants can download the official site map, ie www.appolice.gov.in.
AP Police SI Hall Ticket 2016
This year, the AP Police Service issued a notification and invited online applications for the recruitment of 707 sub-inspector (SI) positions. Many candidates who are eligible and interested have applied for these positions. Candidates who have applied can download the AP Police SI Admit Card 2016 from the official website.
More Details of AP Police SI Admit card/Hall Ticket 2016
Name of the Organization: The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh SLPRB
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector (SI)
Date of the Exam: 27th November 2016
Category: Admit Card
Release of Admit Card: released
HALL TICKET FOR PRELIMINARY WRITTEN TEST
SI (Civil) (Men & Women), RSI (AR) (Men & Women) & RSI (SAR CPL/APSP) (Men) in Police Department and Dy. Jailors (Men) & Assistant Matron (Women) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department, Notification Rc. No. 208/R&T/Rect.1/2016, dt: 17.09.2016
Download Hall-Ticket for Preliminary Written Test
Preliminary Written Test for SI (Civil), RSIs(AR/SAR CPL/APSP),Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron (Prisons) to be held on 27/11/2016. For any problems regarding Recruitment Please Call Helpline Numbers : 0884-2340535, 0884-2356255, 9441450639 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Exam Date and Time : 27/11/2016
Paper-I 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
Paper-II 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
Steps to Download AP Police SI Hall Ticket 2016:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on AP Police SI Admit Card 2016.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE
- The simple issue of the Hall Ticket to the candidate does not imply that his application has been finally approved by the APSLPRB, The APSLPRB will verify the eligibility conditions by referring to the original documents at the time of the test Of Physical Measurement / Physical Effectiveness Test for candidates who declared themselves qualified in the preliminary event.
- The candidate should note that his / her admission to the test is strictly “provisional”.
- This Hall ticket is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To make sure you print the Hall ticket using a laser printer.
- The candidate will be admitted to the examination room at 9:00 am. (Paper-I) and 1.30 pm (Document-II).
- Candidates will be allowed to appear for review ONLY after their credentials are verified by the center officials.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination room once the test begins, that is, after 10:00 am and 2:30 am and will not be allowed to leave the exam room until End of the exam (ie 1:00 pm and 5:30 pm).
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination room if they are LIMITED BY ONE MINUTE.
- The Hall ticket must be produced at the entrance of the examination centre and also in the examination room, otherwise candidates will not be allowed to write the test.
- Applicants will be searched to ensure that they do not carry any electronic devices or other gadgets such as
Mobile phone, tablets, pen drives, Bluetooth devices, smart watch, calculator, journal tables, wallet, purse, notes,
Movable sheets or recording instruments attached to the body or in their pockets.
- The candidate must take to the examination room only (i) a black / blue ballpoint pen (ii) an entrance ticket and (iii) proof of original photo identification (no photocopy or scanned copy) Such as passport, PAN card, voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, government employee ID, driver’s license, etc., to the examination room.
- The candidate must register during the biometric examination (fingerprint), otherwise his / her application will be rejected.
- The candidate must also sign this Hall ticket in the presence of Invigilator.
- READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY ON THE OMR RESPONSE SHEET BEFORE BEGINNING TO REPLY
- Before you begin to answer, verify that the personal information on the OMR answer sheet is accurate.
- The preliminary written test will be 100 points in (Paper-I & Paper II, Objective) consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions each question will bear a mark.
- Immediately following the opening of the question booklet, the candidate must ensure that all questions are printed or not. In case of divergence, immediately exchange the booklet of questions of the same code of Booklet by bringing the error to the opinion of Invigilator.
- The OMR Answer Sheet will NOT be evaluated if the candidate writes irrelevant questions, symbols, religious marks, prayers, or identification marks on any part of the OMR Answer Sheet , As this amounts to professional misconduct. The brutal work should not be done on OMR’s answer sheet.
- The adoption of any type of unfair means and any act of identity theft at the time of the test will make the applicant responsible
For the invalidation of its OMR answer sheet. In addition he / she will lose the claim to appear for the test and will make
He / she is liable to criminal action.
- The registration procedure inside the test room includes capture of your image and fingerprints. This is a security feature to verify your identity and also to check the impersonation by any candidate. Therefore, you are advised not to apply external questions namely: – Mehandi, ink etc., on their fingers / hands / feet.
- Questions will be asked in English / Telugu or English / Urdu in the question book.
- Use a black / blue ballpoint pen to darken circles for Paper-I and Paper-II. Pens with other colors are forbidden. Do not use pencil or ink / gel pens.
- The modification of a reply is NOT AUTHORIZED.
While answering, choose the BEST alternative answer from the four choices given below the question and darken the
same in the corresponding circle of the OMR Answer Sheet. Do not shade more than one circle for a question.
The candidates must fully satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle, as change of answer is not allowed.
Use of eraser or white fluid on the OMR Answer Sheet is not permitted, as the OMR Answer Sheets are machine gradable and it may lead to invalidation.
- The OMR answer sheet is provided in duplicate. Till the end of the examination it should not be separated or mutilated. After the examination it should be separated in the presence of Invigilator. The candidate may retain the “Candidate’s Copy of OMR Answer Sheet and Question Paper Booklet with him/her.
- The candidate should return the SLPRB,AP Copy of OMR Answer Sheet to invigilator, before leaving the Examination Hall. Failure to do so will make him/her liable for Criminal action besides rejection of his/her candidature.
- Candidates are prohibited for communication, consulting (or) conversing with other candidates in examination hall causing disturbance/disruption in any manner whatsoever.
- No travelling expenses will be paid for the journey to take up the written test.
- Hall Ticket must be preserved till the end of recruitment process.
- Change of Examination Centre will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidates are advised to visit the Test centre a day before the examination to identify the exact location and the route.
- Any infringement of the above instructions shall entail disciplinary action on the candidate which may include ban from future test of SLPRB, A.P., and other Public Service Commissions in the country.
Download AP Police SI Admit Card Here
Download Hall-Ticket for Preliminary Written Test (Available)