Assam Public Service commission has been advertised recruitment notification 2016 to select the candidates for the positions of Assistant Industries Officer. Huge number of candidates had applied for this APSC Recruitment. Now it is time to collect the APSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016 from the official website. Candidates must have to check official website to know more information regarding APSC Junior Engineer Call letter 2016. Here Aspirants can Download Assam Resident Surgeon JE Civil Hall Ticket. Candidates must have to download APSC admit card before going to examination because without APSC Junior Engineer Hall tickets candidates will not allowed to the examination centers.
APSC Junior Engineer Hall ticket 2016 @ www.apsc.nic.in
Candidates can get their APSC Junior Engineer Call letter 2016 through www.apsc.nic.in. It is very correct method to Download Assam Resident Surgeon JE Civil Hall Ticket through official website. Here in this website we are going to provide you some important links regarding this APSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016 Download.
APSC Junior Engineer 2016 Exam Date & Exam Timings & Selection Process
APSC notification Exam timings will be updated in soon. So we recommend you to keep in touch with this website. Candidate’s selection process will be based on Written Examination and Personal interview in this APSC recruitment.
APSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus &Pattern
Applicants are suggested to download the examination syllabus and pattern from the Official website of the org and also they can view the Previous and sample papers from the same webpage.
How to Download APSC Junior Engineer Exam Hall Ticket 2016
- Candidates should first visit the Official page i.e. www.apsc.nic.in
- Then go to the Admit card portal and click on the download Admit card link.
- A new window will be opened with some blank spaces to be filled.
- Fill the form with details of the Candidate like Date of birth and registration number of the Applicant.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details that are entered.
- An Admit card will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the Hall ticket for Examination use.
Type of Exam:
Written based Examination
Name of the Vacancies:
Resident Surgeon Posts.
Click here for APSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016