Welcome to Indiawidejobs.com. A destination for all placement papers including aptitude questions, hr interview questions, interview tips, Group discussion topics, Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari Result, Bank Jobs, Private Jobs, Walk Ins, Admit Cards. Here we are going to update all the placement papers sample format followed by all the major organizations time to time. We provide Placement papers, previous papers with solutions of all IT Companies. Coming to this post Indiawidejobs.com specifically providing complete AtoS placement papers. For candidates those who are getting ready for written test in AtoS. Though placement papers provided here may contain less number of questions but we are sure that this will give you enough basic idea regarding AtoS aptitude papers. This will provide overall concepts highly focused in AtoS placement papers. Every jobseeker can find a great collection of AtoS placement papers with answers. Some of those job aspirants are looking for some pdf files of these placement papers for referring many times. For that purpose we are giving an option to download AtoS placement papers pdf format from Indiawidejobs.com.
Job seekers those who have completed graduation or post graduation are looking for jobs in MNC companies like AtoS are failing to crack the written tests which will be conducted at the companies. These candidates are failed due to lack of awareness over AtoS placement papers which are conducted at company. So Indiawidejobs.com collected complete feedback regarding AtoS placement papers and vividly organized a structural pattern for reference of various written exams and so that we can provide complete models of AtoS aptitude papers. These questions asked in AtoS placement papers will be certainly repeated in all the question papers. Main reason for publishing and providing AtoS origin placement papers on our website is to give a perfect hand note of complete analysis over placement papers of AtoS with answers which were a bit difficult to make a dedicated attempt while attending for written test in AtoS. In order to give perfect guidance about AtoS placement papers we are highly focusing on placement paper patterns and ways of questions that are asked in AtoS placement papers. By analyzing previous year papers of AtoS and based on the feedback provide by candidates whoever attempted for written test at this company. Indiawidejobs.com is framing AtoS placement papers with solutions and paving an easy way to succeed at written tests. Candidates those who refer these placement papers with answers are having better chances of cracking written tests at AtoS. There will be a chance of repeating questions in AtoS Origin placement papers year to year. So please concentrate on referring and practicing these placement papers with solutions by downloading AtoS placement papers pdf from our website. Indiawidejobs.com will always try to provide complete information regarding AtoS placement papers up to date. So keep on visiting this website for AtoS Origin placement papers with answers. In the below post you can refer sample questions that are commonly appeared in AtoS placement papers.
About the Company: AtoS Origin is one of the major companies built with bricks of digital services which was established in 1997.AtoS is significant in providing various relevant services in business consulting and technical staffing and many more. AtoS created a history by making over EUR 5 billion during the year 2010 with 48,000 employees. Most of the jobseekers those who are interested in Digital services are making an attempt to be a part of AtoS family.
AtoS Aptitude and Reasoning Questions:
- Two successive discounts are 20% 40% then its equivalent discount
- If radius of cylinder is increased by 30% and height is decreased by 40% then what will % effect on volume of cylinder.
3. The total expense of a boarding house are partly fixed and partly variable with the number of boarders. The charge is Rs.70 per head when there are 25 boarders and Rs.60 when there are 50 boarders. Find the charge per head when there are 100 boarders.
- a) 65
- b) 55
- c) 50
- d) 45
Ans: a = fixed cost and
k = variable cost and n = number of boarders
total cost when 25 boarders c = 25*70 = 1750 i.e. 1750 = a + 25k
total cost when 50 boarders c = 50*60 = 3000 i.e. 3000 = a + 50k
solving above 2 eqns, 3000-1750 = 25k i.e. 1250 = 25k i.e. k = 50
therefore, substituting this value of k in either of above 2 eqns we get
a = 500 (a = 3000-50*50 = 500 or a = 1750 – 25*50 = 500)
so total cost when 100 boarders = c = a + 100k = 500 + 100*50 = 5500
so cost per head = 5500/100 = 55
- Amal bought 5 pens, 7 pencils and 4 erasers. Rajan bought 6 pens, 8 erasers and 14 pencils for an amount which was half more than what Amal had paid. What % of the total amount paid by Amal was paid for pens?
- a) 37.5%
- b) 62.5%
- c) 50%
- d) None of these
Let, 5 pens + 7 pencils + 4 erasers = x rupees
so 10 pens + 14 pencils + 8 erasers = 2*x rupees
also mentioned, 6 pens + 14 pencils + 8 erarsers = 1.5*x rupees
so (10-6) = 4 pens = (2-1.5)x rupees
so 4 pens = 0.5x rupees => 8 pens = x rupees
so 5 pens = 5x/8 rupees = 5/8 of total (note x rupees is total amt paid by amal)
i.e 5/8 = 500/8% = 62.5% is the answer
(5) 2 oranges, 3 bananas and 4 apples cost Rs.15. 3 oranges, 2 bananas, and 1 apple costs Rs 10. What is the cost of 3 oranges, 3 bananas and 3 apples?
- a) 10 b) 20 c) 30.45 c) 15
Ans: of 5.
x+y+z=5 that is for 1 orange ,1 bannana and 1 apple requires 5Rs.
so for 3 orange ,3 bannana and 3 apple requires 15Rs.
(6) Age of Mohan’s sister is thrice of Mohan’s age then what will be sister’s age if Mohan’s age is 4 year at present. some questions are also from data interpretation. i can’t remember other questions but these question certainly give you some ideas. about question level.
(7) Amith and Binith invested Rs.30000 and Rs.40000 respectively in a business for one year If they earned Rs 7,700 at the end of the year then the find Bs profit?
a)Rs.3,800 b)Rs.3,300 c)Rs.4,000 d)Rs.4,400
(8)There are 6 boxes numbered 1, 2,…6. Each box is to be filled up either with a red or a green ball in such a way that at least 1 box contains a green ball and the boxes containing green balls are consecutively numbered. The total number of ways in which this can be done is
If only one of the boxes has a green ball, it can be any of the 6 boxes. So, this can be achieved in 6 ways.
If two of the boxes have green balls and then there are 5 arrangement possible. i.e., the two boxes can one of 1-2 or 2-3 or 3-4 or 4-5 or 5-6.
If 3 of the boxes have green balls, there will be 4 options in which the 3 boxes are in consecutive positions. i.e., 1-2-3 or 2-3-4 or 3-4-5 or 4-5-6
If 4 boxes have green balls, there will be 3 options. i.e., 1-2-3-4 or 2-3-4-5 or 3-4-5-6
If 5 boxes have green balls, then there will be 2 options. i.e., 1-2-3-4-5 or 2-3-4-5-6
If all 6 boxes have green balls, then there will be just 1 options.
Total number of options = 6 + 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 21.
(9) A runs 13/5 times as fast as B. If A gives a start of 240m, how far must the post be so that A and B might reach at the same time.
A runs 13/5 times fast as B which means A runs 13 metres for every 5 meters of B.
Therefore, A gains 8 metre in a 11m race or if A gives a start of 8m in a 13m race then the race might end in a dead heat.
Therefore, if A gives a start of 240m (8* 30) then the length of the race should be equal to 13*30 = 390m
Or the length of the race after A gives a start of 240 start so that A and B reach at the same time is given by (240*13) /8 = 390m.
(b) LOGICAL REASONING
10) If the time shown by a clock is 2:27, then what time does its mirror image show?
- a) 10:33 b) 9:33 c) 9:37 d) 10 :23
11) there are 6 doctors p,q,r,s,t,u,v they practice in a hospital Monday is close day i doctor can visit the hospital every day 1 hour between 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. , 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. is lunch and 2 p.m. 5 p.m.
Saturday is half day so each doctor do their duty for 1/2 hours
r always do his duty after launch
p always be the first doctor every day who do his duty
q always be the last doctor every day who do his duty
r is followed by w
I can’t remember exactly waht is but this puzzle is easy one i solved it in exam but in cricket puzzle problem i faced some difficulties..
12) six persons A,B,C,D,E and F are sitting in two rows, three in each E is not at the end of any row
D is second to the left of F
C, the neighbour of E , is sitting diagonally opposite D
B is the neighbour of F
(13) which of the following are sitting diagonally opposite to each other
(a) F and C (b) D and A (c) A and C (d) A and F (e) A and B
(14) who is facing B
(a) A (b) C (c) D (d) E (e) F
(15) which of the folllowing are in the same row
(a) A and E (b) E and D (c) C and B (d) A and B (e) C and E
(16) which of the following are in the same row
(a) FBC (b) CEB (c) DBF (d) AEF (e) ABF
(17) after interchanging seat with F, who will be the neighbour of D in the new position
(a) C and A (b) E and B (c) only B (d) only A (e) only C
soln. (1) d (2) d (3) a (4) c (5) a
18) Mohan is taller then ram Mohan is taller then sohan then what can be say
(a) Ram is taller then Sohan
(b) Sohan is taller then Ram
(c) can’t tell
Click here for AtoS Placement Paper 1
Click here for AtoS Placement Paper 2
Click here for AtoS Placement Paper 3
Click here for AtoS Placement Paper 4
Click here for AtoS Placement Paper 5