Here on this site, we present a good message to job hunters Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited issued a notice of advertising on its official website to bescom.org. There are total 67 vacant pots and junior assistant. Candidates who have completed the eligibility requirements for these posts and administrative assistants Jr. should not miss this golden opportunity to grab this offer. Candidates who want to know what the eligibility requirements for these posts is can check those below provided by official notification or read the full article.
BESCOM Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015
After the release of the recruitment notice BESCOM Online Application form 2015, invites all eligible candidates to apply their applications for the recruitment of these vacancies. Applicants are desirable and well qualified for these recruitments those who can submit their application form through the online mode with all the necessary details and submit by June 22ngd 2015. Thereafter, the link to request application form line will be disabled by officials.
We provide a few easy steps for all applicants who are unable to apply online application form. Candidates can follow below steps provided and submit their application form.
Details of BESCOM Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015
Organizations Name: Bangalore electricity Supply Company limited
Job category: State Government
Main website: bescom.org
Number of Vacancies: 67
- Assistant: 11
- Junior Assistant: 56
Who Can Apply?
Eligibility Criteria Details:
- For General: 18 to 38 years
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD should be 18 to 40 years.
Education details: For BESCOM Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015 Assistant post Bachelor degree or Equivalent qualification of any recognized University in the State of Karnataka. For Junior Assistant posts PUC qualification or Diploma in Accountancy and Costing awarded by the State Council of Vocational Education Government of Karnataka
- 500/- candidates belonging to General Category and Category I, IIA,IIB, IIIA, IIIB.
- 250/- candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- PH candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee
Selection Criteria Details: Will be on the merit basis on written test duly following reservation policy of Government of Karnataka.
- Assistant in the pay scale of Rs. 10250/- to Rs. 25180/-.
- Junior Assistant in the pay scale of Rs. 9050/- to Rs. 23080/-
How to Apply BESCOM Online Application form 2015:
- Go to the official site bescom.org
- Click the notification and information check
- For details, go through notification
- Click on the application form available in the site
- Register and then applied to the application form
- Supported upload documents and submit the application
- Save application submitted for further use
Opening date for submission of online application: 01st June 2015.
Last date for submission of online application: 22nd June 2015
Last date for payment of application fee through post office: 23rd June 2015.
Click here for Official Notification
Click here for BESCOM Online Application form 2015