Hi friends welcome to India wide jobs here we are providing the information about Cisco placement papers with solutions. Actually a lot of students are feeling hard to clear the written test failure in Software companies like cisco and some other etc., for the students sake we are providing some cisco aptitude questions based on Cisco latest placement papers. By using these students can get the best information on the Cisco placement test. Take preparation to use this cisco placement papers with answers students can get the clear knowledge of the entrance test format and it is useful for the preparation. In these Cisco question papers, students will get the specific category of cisco aptitude questions papers with answers in pdf format.
Actually in Cisco they main concentrate on written test because based on written test marks they can easily filter the students and forward them interview, So these Cisco placement papers are very useful to all the students please do the practice these questions. By using these Cisco placement papers students can assume what types of question we can get in placement test. The Cisco previous papers are given below if any student want to download the Cisco previous papers please click on below link of the Cisco previous year question papers and they are downloaded in to your devices.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies to seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect previously disconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-term customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success. Chuck Robbins is the CEO of the company’s $ 49 billion.
Some more cisco placement papers pdf
- What is the probability of getting at least one six in a single throw of three unbiased dice?
(1) 1 / 6
(2) 125 / 216
(3) 1 / 36
(4) 81 / 216
(5) 91 / 216
Correct choice is (5) and Correct Answer is 91 / 216
- When two dice are thrown simultaneously, what is the probability that the sum of the two numbers that turn up is less than 11?
(1) 5 / 6
(2) 11 / 12
(3) 1 / 6
(4) 1 / 12
Correct Answer – (2)
- The average monthly salary of 12 workers and 3 managers in a factory was Rs. 600. When one of the manager whose salary was Rs. 720, was replaced with a new manager, then the average salary of the team went down to 580. What is the salary of the new manager?
Correct Answer – Rs 420. Choice (2)
- If the letters of the word CHASM are rearranged to form 5 letter words such that none of the word repeat and the results arranged in ascending order as in a dictionary what is the rank of the word CHASM ?
Correct Answer – (3)
- The time in a clock is 20 minute past 2. Find the angle between the hands of the clock.
(1) 60 degrees
(2) 120 degrees
(3) 45 degrees
(4) 50 degrees
Correct choice (4). Correct Answer – 50 degrees
- A 12% stock yielding 10% is quoted at:
Answer: Option D
- A and B take part in 100 m race. A runs at 5 kmph. A gives B a start of 8 m and still beats him by 8 seconds. The speed of B is:
Answer: Option B
8.100 oranges are bought at the rate of Rs. 350 and sold at the rate of Rs. 48 per dozen. The percentage of profit or loss is:
- What was the day of the week on 28th May, 2006?
Answer: Option D
- The H.C.F. of two numbers is 11 and their L.C.M. is 7700. If one of the numbers is 275, then the other is:
Answer: Option C
Other number =11 x 7700 = 308.275
Important links Cisco Placement Papers Links
Click here for Cisco Placement Papers 1
Click here for Cisco Placement Papers 2
Click here for Cisco Placement Papers 3
Click here for Cisco Placement Papers 4
Click here for Cisco Placement Papers 5
Clicks here for Cisco Placement Papers Aptitude