Hi guys welcome to our website. Here we are going to update the new Exam Pattern & Syllabus for fresher’s and experienced candidates released by the government throughout India. While coming to the latest update The Delhi Postal Circle has recently released Delhi Postal Circle Postman Recruitment 2016 to fulfil various number of vacancies in Postman & Mail Guard. As per Notification the written exam will be going too held in this year 2016 at various examination centers. All are known that huge number of applicants were applied for above jobs. The applicants who has applied for the written exam didn’t know about the Delhi Postal Circle exam syllabus & exam pattern.
Delhi Postal Circle Postman Previous Papers
The Delhi Postal Circle is one of the main branch of the India Post. The India Post, Ministry of Communications & IT Department, Delhi Postal Circle is responsible to recruit the various posts every year. This year also the Delhi Postal Circle was announced the notification for filling various posts of the Postman and Mail Guard. The candidates who applied for written exam are waiting for Delhi Postal Circle Postman Syllabus Exam Pattern. The written exam will be consist in 3 parts like Part A, Part B and Part C (1), Part C (2) as 100 marks, which means each parts contains 25 marks. Part A consist General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
Delhi Postal Circle Postman Exam pattern
According to the official notification Delhi Postal Circle going to upload the Call Letter on the official website portal of the department. Delhi Postal Circle Postman Exam pattern, Delhi Postal Circle Postman Exam syllabus is now available on Delhi Postal Circle official website site. Aspirants who were seeking for the Delhi Postal Circle Mail guard syllabus can check it from the official website or simply click on the direct link which has given below.
Delhi Postal Circle Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2016
Exam Pattern: The Exam for Postman & Mail Guard written test is as follow:
- The written exam will be of multiple choice objective type question
- The question paper consist of four parts like Part A, Part B, Part C (I) & Part C (II) of 100 marks, which means each parts contains 25 marks each.
- Time Duration of the Written Exam will be of 02:00 hours.
- There is no negative marking against the wrong answers.
Exam Syllabus: The Written Exam syllabus of Postman & Mail Guard is as follow
- Part A (General Knowledge): Part A consist total number of 25 Marks which is asked from the General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Part B (Mathematics): In this part question from the Mathematics will be asked. The total number of question will be 25 and each question contains 1 Marks each.
- Part C (I) (English): Part C (I) consist questions that is asked from the English subject.
- Part C (II) (Hindi): In this part the candidates will be test whether their Hindi is strong enough for the post. And this section also contains 25 Marks.
Click here for Delhi Postal Circle exam syllabus & exam pattern pdf