Hi friends welcome to India wide jobs, here we provide the information related to Dell placement papers pattern. It is use full to all students who want to get a job in Dell Company they get easily by practicing these dell aptitude questions. Actually, Lot of fresher students are struggling to clear the written test in the Dell company for their sake, here we provide the Dell placement papers for fresher’s interested candidates can download the Dell latest placement papers and practice well by practicing these paper candidates get a clear idea on writing test which was conducted by Dell. By practicing Dell placement papers pdf students can analyses the type of question will get in entrance test for that please practice these Dell placement papers.
The downloading process of Dell previous placement papers by clicking on below link candidates can see the Dell placement papers pdf come down click on download image after that Dell placement papers downloaded into your devices. If want to take a printout Dell previous placement papers, please click on print image. The Dell placement papers download link is given below.
Dell Inc. is a multinational American private technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, and USA that develops, sells, repairs and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technology companies in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide. Dell sells personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, MP3 players, and electronics and built by other manufacturers. The company is well known for its innovations in supply chain management and electronic commerce, particularly its direct sales model and approach “build-to-order ‘or’ configure to order ‘for manufacturing-distribution of individual PCs configured to customer specifications
Some more questions from Dell placement papers
- Jayant gets 3 marks for each right sum and loses 2 marks for each wrong sum. He attempts 30 sums and obtains 40 marks. The number of sums attempted correctly is
- Complete the following number series: 7. 1, 1, 3, 9, 5, 25, 7, 49 _, 81
- 8, 5, 11, 23, 41, 64, _
Directions (4-6): Study the information given below to answer these questions. Mark your answer as:
(i) If both A and R are correct but R does not explain A.
(ii) If both A and R are correct and R explains A.
(iii) If A is correct but R is wrong.
(iv) If A wrong but R is correct.
- Assertion (A): A saltwater fish drinks sea water where a fresh water fish never drinks water.
Reason (R): A saltwater fish is hyper tonic to its environment while a freshwater fish is hypotonic to its environment.
- Assertion (A): The territory of India is larger than the territories of the States taken together.
Reason (R): India is a Union of States.
- Assertion (A): Alcohol rather than mercury is used in a thermometer to measure a temperature of 60 o C. Reason (R): Alcohol has a lower freezing point then mercury.
Directions (7-11): In the following questions, the first and the last parts of the sentence are numbered 1 and 6. The rest of the sentence is split into four parts named P, Q, R and S. These four parts are not given in their proper order. Read the parts, arrange them properly and find out which of the five combinations given below is appropriate, and mark it as your answer.
- The latest move
- women is being opposed
- to reserve one-third of
- tooth and nail by
- the electoral seats for
- Some political parties.
- One of the most pernicious
- ancient scriptures is that
- of the system of caste hierarchy,
- and reactionary feudal survivals
- sanctified by some
- Exploitation and oppression.
- Experience as well as
- tells us that any attempt
- at a forced equalisation of income
- modern economic theory
- and wealth destroys the incentives
- that encourage efficiency.
- The chances of electoral success
- for liberals would certainly improve
- under the banner of
- a liberal party with its
- if they could fight
- own electoral symbol.
- The author has pointed an
- of the community who
- accusing finger at the Muslim intelligentsia
- maintain a stoic silence over the
- and the dominant members
- bizarre happenings in Kashmir.
- Malnourishment of Indian children is mostly due to traditional taboos __________ with certain vital foods, and not due to their _____________.
1) Containing, unavailability
2) embraced, locality
3) associated, scarcity
4) raised, nutrition
5) inserted, quality
- The key for today’s UN is not to _______ more goals, but to ________ those that have been set before.
1) bargain, offload
2) address, justify
3) superseded, avail
4) amen, respond
5) create, implement
- The price of sugar increases by 20%, by what % should a housewife reduce the consumption of sugar so that expenditure on sugar can be same as before?
- A man spends half of his salary on household expenses, 1/4th for rent, 1/5th for travel expenses, the man deposits the rest in a bank. If his monthly deposits in the bank amount 50, what is his monthly salary?
(D) Rs. 900
Important links related to Dell Placement papers
Click here to download the Dell Placement Papers Pattern
Click here to download the Dell Computer Placement Papers
Click here to download the Dell Placement Papers 1
Click here to download the Dell Placement Papers 2
Click here to download the Dell Placement Papers 3
Click here to download the Dell Placement Papers 4
Click here to download the Dell Placement Papers 5
Click here to download the Dell Placement Papers 6