Hi, welcome to indiawidejobs.com. Here we are going to update the latest notifications released by the Top MNC Companies for fresher and experience candidates. While coming to the latest Dell Fresher Vacancies 2015 released by the Dell International Services on official website. This recruitment for fresher (0- 2 years) candidates. Dell Inc. Is a multinational private US technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States that develops, sells, repairs and supports computers and related products services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technology companies in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide. Dell sells personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, MP3 players and electronic also built by other manufacturers . The company is well known for its innovations in the management of the supply chain and e-commerce. Dell was a pure hardware vendor for much of its existence, but with the 2009 acquisition of Perot Systems, Dell entered the IT services market.
Dell will be responsible for all aspects of the Dell SonicWALL Security products. The organization is going to recruit the candidates through Dell Bangalore Fresher Vacancies 2015. These fresher Dell Fresher Vacancies 2015 are for the Test Associate Engineer. For a Test Associate Engineer to perform testing and test automation of the Dell SonicWALL products. The candidates will be developing the test cases for new features, new features testing, regression, performance and longevity testing. Any fresher can apply for this Dell Bangalore Fresher Vacancies 2015 with educational qualification of Fresh Graduates BE/BTech Computers or MTech Computers or MCA (OR) Equivalent qualification with experience in QA/Testing up to 2 years. More details about Dell Fresher Vacancies 2015 are mentioned below.
Details of Dell Recruitment 2015
Company Name: Dell International Services
Job/Event Location: Bangalore
Post names: Test Associate Engineer
Qualification & Experience:
- Fresh Graduates BE/BTech Computers or MTech Computers or MCA (OR)
- Equivalent qualification with experience in QA/Testing up to 2 years
- Good Communication
- Develop test plans and test cases based on the marketing and design requirements for new features or update existing features as appropriate.
- Validate the design and test new features, functionalities thoroughly providing thorough coverage to features testing. Do regression, performance and stability testing.
- Discover the bugs, file them using bug tracking tool, verify bugs after the fix and track the bug status. Analyze the issues discovered, narrow down the causes, provide the required information to developers, and troubleshoot the setup and environmental issues.
- Create and maintain test beds, reproduce the customer reported bugs, verify the fix and convert it to test case.
Dell Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to apply Dell Recruitment Drive 2015: interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for this vacancies trough main website jobs.dell.com
Click here for Dell Recruitment 2015 apply