Hi welcome to indiawidejobs.com here we going to update the latest Notification update by the organizations. While coming to the DIET Delhi Admission 2015 are open for Two Year Diploma Course in D.EI.Ed” (Govt DIET and self-financing pvt Institutes) and ECCE course (for females only) on its official website delhi.gov.in. Candidates are advised to check the details below or from the official website delhi.gov.in for the Academic year 2015-16.
DIET 2015 Delhi Application Form
For the convenience of the applicants as well as their parents/guardians the SCERT has introduced the facility of ON-LlNE submission of Application Form for D.El.Ed. Course in DIETs. The DIET Delhi Admission Notification 2015 application form along with the prescribed application fee can be submitted ON-LINE or through designated facilitation centers of SCERT as cited in the website. The last date for submitting the application form through online is mentioned in the prospectus.
To begin the DIET 2015 Delhi Application Form process you need to Register by providing a valid email address along with a password (create your own suitable password).we also given clear DIET 2015 Delhi Admission Schedule about the DIET Delhi Admission 2015. You will be assigned a registration number for login into the application system from below links.
Details of DIET Delhi Admission 2015
Organization Name: State Council of Educational Research and Training
Official website: delhi.gov.in
Age Limit: The maximum age should not be more than 24 years as on 30th September 2015.
- Candidates seeking admission to DIET Institute in various Courses must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of CBSE, or its equivalent examination from any other recognized Board/University. The minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination required for admission in various courses is 50% in aggregate. For calculating percentage of marks of 10+2 examination conducted by CBSE, best 5 subjects including at least one language will be considered.
- For other boards/universities, aggregate of marks in best 5 subjects including at least one language (i.e, four subiects + one language) in which she is required to pass for qualifying in Sr. Sec. Examination (10+2) or its equivalent as per rules laid down by the concerned board/university will be considered for calculating percentage of marks (out of total maximum marks at 500).
- For calculating percentage of marks of Secondary Examination (10th) CGPA awarded by the CBSE board (qualifying subjects including at least one language) for qualifying in Secondary Examination (10th ) will be considered for calculating percentage of marks. For other equivalent boards number of subjects (including at least one language) in which she is required to pass, for qualifying in Secondary Examination (10th) as per rules laid down by the concerned board will be considered for calculating percentage of marks (out of total maximum marks).
- For calculating percentage of marks of Secondary Examination (10th class) appropriate prescribed CGPA/GPA conversion formula must be applied. For example for conversion of CGPA of 10th class of CBSE will be multiplied by the CGPA (i. e. CGPA x 9.5). The candidate has to mention the conversion formula of the board mentioned in the mark sheet.
- Five percent relaxation of marks in the qualifying examination is allowed for candidates belonging and applying under the categories of Scheduled Caste, OR Scheduled Tribe OR Person with Disability (PwD) only. Therefore, the candidates belonging to above mentioned three categories and having 45% marks in qualifying (10+2) exam are also eligible to apply.
All the eligible candidates applying for this course will be considered first under General Merit irrespective of the category applied in. In case reserved category candidates do not stand in general merit. They will be considered in order of merit in the particular reserved category they have applied for.
How to Apply DIET Delhi Admission 2015
- Candidates are required to apply ON-LINE through above link or official website and using services of facilitation center as per instructions given in the website. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidate are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID for registration and mobile number for sending SMS for direct access to the candidates. It should be kept active and checked regularly till the completion of admission process.
- Mandatory: In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she shall need to create valid e-mail ID before applying on-line.
- At facilitation centre payment of application fee i.e. Rs.300/- can be made through Bank Challan/ Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking of applicant (No cash will be accepted at facilitation centre).
DIET 2015 Delhi Admission Schedule
- Submission of Filled up application form: 29.06.2015
- Last date of submission of Application form: 14.07.2015
- Display of list of candidates rank-wise: 25.07.2015
- Declaration of 1st list of candidates for admission: 29.07.2015
- Declaration of 2nd list of candidates for admission: 06.08.2015
- Declaration of 3rd list of candidates for admission: 14.08.2015
Click here for DIET Delhi Admission Notification 2015
Click here for DIET Delhi Admission 2015 Official website