Welcome to Indiawidejobs.com. A destination for all placement papers including aptitude questions ,hr interview questions, interview tips, Group discussion topics , Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari Result, Bank Jobs, Private Jobs, Walk Ins, Admit Cards. Here we are going to update all the placement papers sample format followed by all the major organizations time to time. Indiawidejobs.com provide Placement papers, previous papers with solutions of all IT Companies. Specifically coming to this post here we are going to provide complete Directi placement papers for candidates those who are getting ready for written test in Directi . Although Directi placement papers with solutions provided here may contain less number of questions. But this will provide overall concepts highly focused in Directi placement papers. Here everyone can find a great collection of Directi placement papers with answers Also job aspirants can download Directi placement papers pdf format from Indiawidejobs.com.
Most of the engineering graduates and post graduates those who are looking for jobs in Directi are keenly searching for Directi placement papers. Those candidates can easily refer placement papers with answers are having better chances to crack written tests at Directi. There will more number of chances for repetition of questions in Directi placement papers year to year.Most of the job seekers those who are attempting to get into MNC companies are failing at written test due to lack of complete awareness over Directi aptitude questions. In order to give clear and complete guidance about Directi placement papers we are highly focusing on various placement paper patterns and ways of questions which are asked in Directi placement papers. Please concentrate and refer Directi placement papers with solutions thoroughly by downloading from website Indiawidejobs.com placed with titles like Download Directi previous papers pdf for free. The only one reason behind publishing placement papers on our website is to give a perfect hand note of complete explanation over Directi placement papers with answers which were a bit difficult to make an direct attempt to aptitude questions while attending for written test in Directi. By complete analysis over previous year papers of Directi and based on the feedback provide by candidates whoever attempted for written test at that company team Indiawidejobs.com is preparing Directi placement papers with solutions and paving an easy way to succeed at written tests. Indiawidejobs.com will always try to provide complete information regarding Directi aptitude questions up to date. So keep on visiting this website for placement papers with answers. In the below post you can refer sample questions that are commonly appeared in Directi placement papers. Most of the job seekers those who are attempting to get into MNC companies are failing at written test due to lack of complete awareness over Directi aptitude questions. In order to give vivid guidance about Directi placement papers we are highly focusing on various placement paper patterns and ways of questions that are asked in Directi placement papers.
About the company: Directi is one of the major internet based enterprise which is completed organized for domain name registrations to create online identity for professionals. It is completely associated with most of the web service providers and domain registrar elements. Directi is among the better list of domain registrar companies all over the world. In these internet days Directi is one of the emerging startups and innovative path maker.
Sample Aptitude Questions:
- A three digit number consists of 9,5 and one more number. When these digits are reversed and then subtracted from the original number the answer yielded will be consisting of the same digits arranged yet in a different order. What is the other digit?
Let the digit unknown be n.
The given number is then 900+50+n=950+n.
When reversed the new number is 100n+50+9=59+100n.
Subtracting these two numbers we get 891-99n.
The digit can be arranged in 3 ways or 6 ways.
We have already investigated 2 of these ways.
We can now try one of the remaining 4 ways. One of these is n 95
or 199n =796
the unknown digit is 4.
2) A farmer built a fence around his 17 cows,in a square shaped region.He used 27 fence poles on each side of the square. How many poles did he need altogether???
Here 25 poles Must be there on each side .And around four corners 4 poles will be present. 4*25+4=100+4=104 poles.
3) On the first test of the semester, kiran scored a 60. On the last test of the semester, kiran scored 75% By what percent did kiran’s score improve?
Sol. In first test kiran got 60
In last test he got 75.
% increase in test ( 60(x+100))/100=75
4) A group consists of equal number of men and women. Of them 10% of men and 45% of women are unemployed. If a person is randomly selected from the group. Find the probability for the selected person to be an employee.
Sol: Assume men=100,women=100 then employed men & women r (100-10)+(100-45)=145.
So probability for the selected person to be an employee=145/200=29/40
5) Randy’s chain of used car dealership sold 16,400 cars in 1998. If the chain sold 15,744 cars in 1999, by what percent did the number of cars sold decrease?
Let percentage of decrease is x , then
6) A radio when sold at a certain price gives a gain of 20%. What will be the gain percent, if sold for thrice the price?
- A) 260%
- B) 150%
- C) 100%
- D) 50%
- E) None of these
Let x be original cost of the radio.
The solding price = (100+20)x=120x
If , it is sold for thrice the price ,then 3*120x=360x
So, gain percent is (360-100)=260%.
7) If the Arithmetic mean is 34 and geometric mean is 16 then what is greates number in that series of numbers?
Let two numbers be x, y;
Arthmetic mean=34=>( x+y)/2=34
geometric mean=16=>(xy)pow 1/2=16
By trail and error 16*16=64*4
So the greatest number int hat series is 64.
8) The diameter of the driving wheel of a bus is 140cm. How many revolutions per minute must the wheel make in order to keep a speed of 66 kmph?
Sol. Distance to be covered in 1 min=(66*1000)/60 m=1100m
Circumference of the wheel =(2*22/7*0.70)m=4.4m.
So, Number of revolutions per min=1100/4.4=250.
9) The boys and girls in a college are in the ratio 3:2. If 20% of the boys and 25% of the girls are adults, the percentage of students who are not adults is:??
Sol: Suppose boys = 3x and girls = 2x
Not adults = (80*3x/100) + (75*2x/100) = 39x/10
Required percentage = (39x/10)*(1/5x)*100 = 78%
10) Vivek travelled 1200km by air which formed 2/5 of his trip.One third of the whole trip , he travelled by car and the rest of the journey he performed by train. The distance travelled by tain was???
Sol: Let the total trip be x km.
Distance travelled by car =1/3*3000=1000km
Journey by train =[3000-(1200+1000)]=800km.
11)In a college ,1/5 th of the girls and 1/8 th of the boys took part in a social camp.What of the total number of students in the college took part in the camp?
Sol: Out of 5 girls 1 took part in the camp
out of 8 boys 1 took part in the camp
so, out of 13 students 2 took part in the camp.
So, 2/13of the total strength took part in the camp.
Important Links to Download Directi Placement Papers
Click here to Download Directi Placement Papers -1
Click here to Download Directi Placement Papers -2
Click here to Download Directi Placement Papers -3
Click here to Download Directi Placement Papers -4