Download JEE Main 2015 All India Ranks for Paper 1 and Paper 2

Hi welcome to indiawidejobs.com here we going to update the latest Notification update by the organizations. While coming to the JEE Main Results 2015 finally, after much delay, CBSE has released JEE Main 2015 All India Rank. The JEE Main 2015 was held on 4 April, in offline mode, and on 10-11 April, in online mode. The score of the exam was released on 27 April 2015 while the All India Rank was disclosed on 1 July 2015. This year, single counselling will be held for JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2015. To conduct it, Joint Admission Board (JAB) and Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) has joined hands and has formed Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). For more information on JEE Main 2015 and JoSAA 2015 read the information below.

JEE Main 2015 Results – Scores

JEE Main

The result of JEE Main 2015 has been cloven into two: Part-1 will consist of scores, which was disclosed on 27 April 2015. Whereas, the Part-2, which will disclose All India Rank (AIR) of the candidates has been released, on 1 July 2015.

The scores of the candidates will be calculated as per the marking scheme. Candidates will be able to predict the scores via answer key, but the final scores will only be issued by CBSE. Once the scores are official disclosed, candidates will not be able to challenge or change it. Also, candidates will have to download the JEE Main 2015 Results scores because no score/ rank card will be dispatched to the candidates.

JEE Main Paper 1 Result/JEE Main Paper 2 Results

The scores will be allocated as per the performance of the candidates. However, to allocate the rank, JEE Main 2015 scores and normalized class XII marks will be examined. 60% weightage will be given to JEE Main scores, whereas, the rest of the 40% weightage will be given to normalized class XII scores.

If the rank of two or more candidates collides, then to break the tie, following factors will be examined (given in the order of preference).

For B.E and B.Tech:

  • Marks obtained in Mathematics. Candidates with higher marks will be allocated higher rank
  • Marks secured in Physics. Again, higher the marks, higher will be rank
  • Total normalized marks, in qualifying exam. Candidates possessing higher marks will be allocated higher rank
  • If the issue is not resolved yet, the ratio of positive and negative answers marked in the exam will be defined. Candidate with higher absolute value will be allotted better rank
  • Note: If, event after considering all the factors above, the issue prevails then the same rank will be allocated to the candidates.

For B.Arch and B.Planning:

  • Marks obtain in Aptitude Test (in Paper-2) of JEE Main 2015. Higher the marks obtained, higher will be the rank
  • Next, the marks obtained in Drawing Test (in Paper-2) will be considered. Candidates with better marks will be allotted better rank
  • Total normalized marks, in qualifying exam. Candidates possessing higher marks will be allocated higher rank
  • The ratio of positive and negative answers marked in the exam will be defined. Candidate with higher absolute value will be allotted better rank

How to download JEE Main 2015 Results

  • First log on to official site
  • Navigate the result link
  • Click on it
  • Enter Roll Number and DOB
  • Submit the button
  • Your rank card will appear on the screen
  • Download it and take hard copy for exam use.

Links:

Click here for JEE Main 2015 All India Ranks