Hi, welcome to indiawidejobs.com .Here we are going to update the latest notification updated by the state and central government for the fresher and experience candidates. While coming to the latest update KCET Admit Card 2015 released by the Karnataka Examinations Authority. The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has released the detailed revised schedule for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2015 (CET-K 2015). The dates have been changed for all subjects and categories. The KEA will now be held May 12, Tuesday and May 13, Wednesday 2015. The KEA conducts CET for admission into professional undergraduate (UG) courses in the state.
Candidates applied for this KCET when qualified in the test will get admission into the Engineering, Medical, Dental, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Naturopathy, Yoga, Architecture, Agriculture, B.Pharma, Pharma-D, B.FSc, B.Sc Agri Bio Tech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech and many other courses. Those candidates applied for KCET 2015 need to download the revised KCET Admit Card 2015 from the official site or from the link given below. Candidates those who have download the KCET Hall Ticket 2015 previously need to download the new Revised Admit Card as the Date of exam has changed. Revised KCET Call Letter 2015 contains very important details like exam venue; roll number, room number etc. The candidates should also take a xerox copy of the KCET Call Letter 2015 for safe side
Details of KCET Hall Ticket 2015:
Name of the Organization : Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)
State : Karnataka
Name of the examination : Karnataka Common Entrance Test – KCET 2015
Date of examination : 12th and 13th of May 2015
Category : Admit card
Date of releasing KCET Hall Ticket 2015: 29.04.2015
Official website : www.kea.kar.nic.in
Exam duration: All the four papers will be of 80-minute duration
How to download KCET Admit Card 2015 ?
- Log on to the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Navigate CET 2015 and click on that option
- Notification page will open
- Click the following option
- “Download of Admission Ticket – Using Login
- Download of Admission Ticket – Using Application Number & Date of Birth”
- Enter the necessary details such as application number and date of birth.
- KCET Admit Card 2015 will open on the screen
- Check details and take print of KCET admit card 2015 for examination purpose.
Important revised dates:
- Biology and Mathematics papers on May 12, from 10:30 am to 11:50 am and from 2:30 pm to 3:50 pm respectively
- Physics and Chemistry papers on May 13, from 10:30 am to 11:50 am and from 2:30 pm to 3:50 pm respectively
Click here to download KCET Admit Card 2015
Click here for Official Notification