Hi welcome to indiawidejobs.com here we are going to update the latest notifications released by the state and central government for fresher and experience candidates. While coming to the latest MP DMAT Application Form 2015 released by the APDMC (Association of Private dental and Medical Colleges). APDMC has issued a notification for admission of students in different Medical and Dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh. Interested candidates who are preparing for medical competitions may apply for DMAT.
Syllabus MP DMAT 2015 Notification 2015:
In DMAT examination question will be asked from the syllabus of 11th and 12th classes, so it is more important for those students who are preparing for this examination to study course of 11th and 12th deeply to get good marks.
Details of MP DMAT Application Form 2015
Name of Exam: DMAT 2015
Conducting Authority: APDMC
Mode of application: Offline
Name of state: Madhya Pradesh
Age limit: Candidate should not less than 17 years
Eligibility criteria: Candidates who are applying for DMAT entrance exam must full fill the following eligibility criteria
- Candidates should have pass class 12th or perusing for the same from any recognized board or institution.
- Candidates must have minimum 50% age. Marks in Physics, chemistry, biology and English.
How to Get Application Form MP DMAT 2015
All applicants can purchase application form of DMAT exam from following places;
- From the office of all participating colleges or institutions by paying DD of 750/-RS in favour of APDMC, payable at Bhopal.
- From selected branches of State bank of India in MP on payment of 750/- cash.
- Candidates can also obtain form from participating institute through post by sending a demand draft of 850/- in favor of APDMC, payable at Bhopal.
- Sale of Application Form starts on first week April 2015
- Last date of Sale of Application Form: 31 May, 2015
- Date of Examination is second or third week July, 2015
- Download admit card for DMAT examination after 15th June