Staff Selection Commission Northern Regional Office has dispatched SSC NR Result 2015 – 2016 for the post of Junior Chemist. Qualified candidates are advised that get ready to appear in interview after check Merit List. SSC NR Jr. Chemist Interview merit List 2015 has announced after publish result for all successful candidates. Job seekers should be alert now to get appointment for available posts. SSC NR has also provided call letter for the candidates to attend interview through official website that is sscnr.net.in. So guys, don’t delay to check latest details to grab this opportunity. Job finders who are going to appear interview must bring Original documents along with one set photocopy of all collected documents and 05 passport size photographs. To show all documents in a vision bring updated resume/ CV.
SSC NR Interview Merit List 2015 Details
Appliers need to see below content to meet the requirement to get this list of Cut off marks for junior chemist available positions. Interview will be commenced on 12th of June 2015. Dear willing applicants merit list direct link is given at last on the same web page. So, wait to get this content has been over as it is available now. To check more information regarding Merit list, please read the details and follow the process given below.
Details of SSC NR Result 2015
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission Northern Regional Office
Main Website: sscnr.net.in
Category: SSC NR Result 2015
- Merit List of pass out candidates: Announced
- Date of interview: 12th June 2015
How to download SSC NR Interview Merit List 2015
- Pass out and eligible candidates will have to visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission Northern Regional Office that is sscnr.net.in.
- Now go to ‘Candidate Alert’ section.
- Select link ‘Interview For The Post Of Junior Chemists Will Be Held On 12/06/2015, 01-OBC Vacancy In The Department Of Agriculture And Cooperation, Regional Mark Laboratory, Okhla, New Delhi Advertised Viide Cat. No. Ic-13 Of Advt. No. Nr/3/2014-REG’. Now input your roll no ad date of birth on score card page.
- After that merit list will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Find your roll number using key ctrl+F and get it easily.
- Take hard copy of it and use where it is necessary
Click here to download SSC NR Jr. Chemist Interview Merit List 2015