Hi everyone here in this webpage we are providing some employment news. As a part of employment news , Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has been announced recruitment notification 2016. HSSC Recruitment 2016 is about to select the candidates for the process of Fisheries Officer, Fisheries Extension Assistant, Fisheries Supervisor, Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO), Assistant Project Officer (APO), Draftsman, Farm Assistant etc posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this HSSC Latest Recruitment. The candidates who wish to apply for this HSSC vacancy latest must have to check the official website www.hssc.gov.in this website is very useful for those candidates. The SSC online application form is available in the official webpage.
HSSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility criteria
The candidates who want to apply for this HSSC Notification 2016 must have completed Matriculation/ Intermediate/ Bachelors degree/ PG degree from a recognized University. Check the official detail for the complete detail. The candidate’s minimum Age limit is 17 years and maximum Age limit is 42 years to apply for this HSSC recruitment.
HSSC Vacancy 2016
The candidates should have to check the following steps before applying for this HSSC Vacancy 2016 and vacancy details. The applicant’s selection process will be done based on written test and personal interview. The last date of HSSC apply online is 1st august 2016. The candidates can also check in this website regarding pay scale, important links and more.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Name of the Post:
Fisheries Officer, Fisheries Extension Assistant, Fisheries Supervisor, Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO), Assistant Project Officer (APO), Draftsman, Farm Assistant etc posts
- Fisheries Officer (Re-Advertised): 31 Posts
- Fisheries Extension Assistant: 01 Post
- Fisheries Supervisor: 01 Post
- Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO): 02 Posts
- Assistant Project Officer (APO): 02 Posts
- Draftsman: 01 Post
- Farm Assistant: 01 Post
- Draftsman (Re-Advertised): 01 Post
- Statistical Assistant (Re-Advertised): 01 Post
- Head Statistical Assistant (Re-Advertised): 01 Post
- Legal Assistant (Re-Advertised): 02 Posts
- Labour Inspector (Re-Advertised): 07 Posts
- Statistical Assistant/ Inspector (NSS)/ investigator (Re-advertised): 15 Posts
- Field Assistant (Re-Advertised): 05 Posts
- Junior Field Investigator (Re-advertised): 35 Posts
- Estate Manger (Re-advertised): 09 Posts
- Accounts Assistant (Re-advertised): 07 Posts
- Accountant: 11 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Re-advertised): 01 Post
- Draftsman (Civil) (Re-advertised): 04 Posts
- Draftsman (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Junior Draftsman (Architect Wing): 02 Posts
- Assistant Draftsman (Civil) (Re-advertised): 20 Posts
- Tracer (Civil) HQ (Re-Advertised): 07 Posts
- Steno Grapher-Cum-Librarian (Re-Advertised): 01 Post
- Assistant (HQ): 21 Posts
- Computer: 70 Posts
- Labour Inspector (Welfare): 05 Posts
- instructor (Female) (Re-Advertised): 02 Posts
- Election Naib Tehsildar (Re-Advertised): 03 Posts
- Election Kanungo (Re-Advertised): 12 Posts
- Horticulture Supervisor: 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Estate): 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Utility): 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Industry Area): 31 Posts
- Assistant Accountant: 04 Posts
- Senior Accounts Clerks: 10 Posts
- Assistant (Re-Advertised): 06 Posts
- Clerk (Re-Advertised): 27 Posts
- Receptionist / PBX Operator: 02 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II (Re-Advertised): 18 Posts
- Legal Assistant: 04 Posts
- Tubewell Operator: 03 Posts
- Draftsman (Planning): 03 Posts
- Tracer: 02 Posts
- Chargeman (Re-Advertised): 45 Posts
Candidates must have completed Matriculation/ Intermediate/ Bachelors degree/ PG degree from a recognised University. Check the official detail for the complete detail.
Lower age limit for all eligible candidates is 17 years and upper age limit is 42 years. Otherwise they will not eligible for Recruitment process.
Election would be depends on written exam followed by a personal interview only. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for written exam.
Pay scale for post no.1 is Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/- ; for post no.2 Rs.4440/- to Rs.7440/-; for post no.3 Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/-. Please visit official notice for remaining posts.
How to Apply:
Online application for these posts are required by department. Candidates have to apply online with true based information. Last Date of online apply is 01/08/2016. After this you can’t apply. Before next step please read advertisement carefully :
- A) Application mode is online only. Log on to official website link given below.
- B) Fill the form with required details and upload your images signature and photograph.
- C) Click on online apply button and take print out of auto generated application form for future reference.
- D) Candidates must send online application forms from 01st July, 2016 to 01st August, 2016.
Document Needed For Online Apply:
Here some list of document that are necessary for online apply :
Educational Qualification Certificate
Starting date to send online application forms is 01st July, 2016.
Last Date to send online application forms is 01st August, 2016.
Click here for Advertisement
Click here for online application