India and France agree to enhance cooperation in the fight against terrorism, including information and information exchange
- In a joint statement after bilateral talks between the two countries in Paris, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and French President Francois Hollande discussed their common desire to fight against terrorism and promote safety.
- French aviation company (aircraft manufacturer) Airbus today announced that it is ready to be manufactured in India.
- It will outsource work worth two billion dollars in the next five years.
- CEO of Airbus Group: Anchor Tom Enders
Today (11th April 2015) is the National Day of safe motherhood.
- This day is observed across India on April 11 to raise awareness about health care and maternity proper facilities for pregnant and lactating women.
- This day was launched by the White Ribbon Alliance (WRA), India, a non-political organization of government members, non-profit that aims to reduce maternal and neonatal mortality worldwide
Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar announced that the Rafale fighter aircraft will be inducted into the Indian Air Force in the space of two years.
- The agreement was pending for the past 17 years and India finally broke the ice on it.
- India yesterday signed the agreement with France on the purchase of 36 Rafale combat aircraft in flyaway condition.
National Green Tribunal directs real estate sector in the Delhi area to check air pollution caused by dust from construction sites.
A bench headed by Justice Swatanter Kumar NGT president ordered an immediate halt to all settlement activity in the area of the national capital that does not follow the rules laid down in the guidelines of the Ministry of Environment, 2010.
The first census of caste, which will be conducted in the state of Karnataka in the next 20 days, began today.
Transport Minister Ramalinga Reddy flagged off the census in Bengaluru presence of Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike Commissioner Mr Laxminarayana and Backward Classes Commissioner H. Kantharaj.
An asteroid was named in honor of Malala Yousafzai, an activist for children’s rights
- She won the Nobel Peace Prize last year.
- The official name of the asteroid is 316201 Malala.
- The four kilometers wide object in orbit around the Sun every 5.5 years between Mars and Jupiter.
- Note: Malala, 17, won the Nobel Peace Prize last year with Kailash Satyarthi of India, whose work also involves protecting the interests of young people.
A Maldivian court sentenced Tholhath Ibrahim, a former defense minister to 10 years in prison for possession of a senior judge.
Note: In the same case, the former president Mohamed Nasheed was also imprisoned.
Former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will announce on Sunday, his candidacy for the presidential nomination race in 2016.
Business & Economy
Using public warning against fraudulent mobile app bank account in its name, the Reserve Bank said it has not developed such a request.
The application, which is doing rounds on WhatsApp, has a RBI logo with the title ‘Any bank balance Application No “and listed several banks with either a mobile number or a call center number.
Indian professional tennis player Yuki Bhambri won the $ 15,000 ITF Futures tournament title.
Commonwealth Games gold medal won bronze Indian shooting Apurvi Chandela ISSF Rifle and Pistol World Cup in Korea.
This realization made her qualified for the Olympics in Rio next year.
For latest current affairs and, current affairs for bank jobs visit our site https://www.indiawidejobs.com/category/current-affairs/ Regularly.