IPL scam: Apex court suspends Rajasthan Royals, CSK for two years.
- The RM Supreme Court Justice Lodha Committee appointed Tuesday suspended Indian Premier League (IPL) team Chennai Super Kings (CSK) and Rajasthan Royals (RR) of the league for two years.
- The committee on Tuesday also imposed sanctions on Gurunath Meiyappan and Raj Kundra who were the faces of the IPL franchises, respectively, and were found to have engaged in activities paris. He declared ineligible for participation in cricket activities for life.
- The committee emphasized that the activities of paris of these individuals had brought the game of cricket, BCCI and IPL into disrepute.
- Lodha The committee was formed by the Supreme Court in its judgment in the IPL paris matter on January 22. This judgment confirms the findings of the Supreme Court appointed by Mukul Mudgal justice committee and held Mr. Meiyappan and Mr. Kundra guilty of paris.
Artist Sayed Haider Raza noted conferred with the Legion of Honor of France.
- Sayed Haider Raza famous artist was conferred with the highest French civilian honor Commander of the Legion d’Honneur (Legion of Honour).
- Raza has been awarded this prize for his outstanding achievements transcend all borders, forging links between France and India and continue artistic quest straddling nations, religions, cultures and philosophies.
- Born in 1922 in Madhya Pradesh. He began his artistic career at the age of 12 years.
- The Legion d’Honneur (Legion of Honour) is the highest civilian honor bestowed by the French government.
MoD and MSDE signed MoU to increase employability of ex-servicemen.
- The Union Ministry of Defence (MoD) and Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) on 13 July 2015 signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to facilitate strategic partnership on skill development and entrepreneurship.
- The MoU was signed by the Defence Secretary Shri G Mohan Kumar and his counterpart from MSDE Shri Sunil Arora. The MoU will provide impetus to use the skills of servicemen for the country when they retire from the Armed Forces.
- The MoU will be a harbinger of skill development in the country that will align the Armed Forces and the civilian field.
India and Georgia signed an MoU for cooperation in the field of election management
- India and Georgia July 13, 2015 signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on cooperation in the field of electoral management and administration. The MoU was signed by the Chief Election Commissioner of India Nasim Zaidi and Tamar Zhvania, Chairman of the Central Election Commission, Georgia.
- So far, the Election Commission of India has signed MoUs with organizations of twenty managing elections and international organizations worldwide.
- Major objective of the MoU between India and Georgia:
- Promotion of exchanges of knowledge and experience in electoral processes
- The exchange of information, materials, expertise and staff training
- the production and distribution of materials pertaining to electoral systems, voting technology, voter education and awareness
- The participation of women and minorities in the electoral process.
The former president BFSI Pashupatinath Roy died.
- The ancient Billiards and Snooker Federation of India (BFSI) Chairman Pashupatinath Roy died July 13, 2015 after a cardiac arrest in a private hospital in Kolkata. He was 76.
- Roy was also the president of West Bengal Badminton Association for more than five decades after he took longer responsible for his father BK Roy in late 1960.
- He also served in various capacities BFSI. He was the secretary and adviser to OSFI for some time and later went on to join the Asian body of the game as secretary and president.
Legendary music composer MS Viswanathan dies.
- Legendary music director MS Viswanathan, who scored the music for more than 1,000 films, died at his residence early this morning due to illness.
- 88-year-old Viswanathan was treated in a private hospital here for geriatric problems. The music director is survived by four son and three daughters.
- Born in Palakkad in Kerala, Viswanathan had scored music for over 1,000 films, some of them, together with its partner Ramamurthy. Later, they separated.
IT department launched OTP to tax e-file income
- The income tax (IT) Department July 13, 2015 launched One Time Password (OTP) for electronic filing based verification system for taxpayers. This OTP will help to end the practice of sending acknowledgment of paper, called ITR-V, by mail to Central Computer Centre of Treatment (CPC) based in Bangalore.
- The system can be accessed using internet banking, Aadhaar number, ATM and email. Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) in its notification said that any taxpayer with an income of Rs 5 lakh or below per year and has no claims can immediately generate the Electronic Verification Code “(EVC) for electronic filing and validation of their declaration of income tax (ITR) through their number and their mobile email id registered with the ministry.
- Once logged into the portal of the bank, the taxpayer will be sent to the CVS mobile phone number provided on the official web portal of electronic filing of the department in which they Lt General Man Mohan Singh Rai appointed Vice Chief of the Indian Army
- Lieutenant General Man Mohan Singh Rai was July 13, 2014 appointed Vice Chief of the Indian Army. Lt Gen Philip Rai succeed Campose which to retire the office on July 31 2015.
- Currently, Ray worked as commander of the army of the East. It is the Corps of Engineers and is an alumnus of the National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla. It was commissioned by the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, December 15, 1976.
Operation Talaash for missing Dornier ends.
- Thirty-five days after an aircraft of the Coast Guard on an output monitoring disappeared off the coast of Chennai with three crew members, the search operation was “terminated” after the recovery of human remains, parts of the aircraft and personal effects.
- “Eighty percent of the aircraft parts were recovered, besides human bones and the bed wristwatches of the sea”, said today the Coast Guard IG SP Sharma, adding the search operation last night was “terminated”.
- The authorities called the families of the crew to perform DNA tests for the identification of the deceased and collection of remains and personal effects.
For latest current affairs and, current affairs for bank jobs visit our site https://www.indiawidejobs.com/category/current-affairs/ regularly