Hi, welcome to indiawidejobs.com. Here we are going to update the latest MNC WALK INS. While coming to the latest recruitment Honeywell Recruitment for Freshers 2015 released by the Honeywell. Honeywell Walk in for Freshers 2015 is to recruit the Software Engineer. Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
Honeywell off Campus Drive 2015 For BE, BTech Fresher’s. Honeywell Recruitment for Freshers 2015 conducted in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. Honeywell Careers only 2015 for 2014, 2013 batch fresher’s. Job Role is Software Engineer. The selected candidates in Honeywell Recruitment for Freshers 2015 will be located at Maduri. The candidate can have mandatory skills like Knowledge & experience about C++ programming etc. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on-line. For more private jobs visit www.indiawidejobs.com
Details of Honeywell Recruitment Drive 2015
Company Name: Honeywell
Qualification: B. Tech / BE / Any Graduate
Experience: 0 to 2 Yrs (Freshers)
Job/Event Location: Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Job Role: Software Engineer
- Knowledge & experience about C++ programming.
- Optional / Preferably have:
- Testing Experience (unit and Integration testing)
- Knowledge and experience in Avionics embedded V&V Testing for Level A or B products
- Good knowledge of DO-178B/C, Requirements based testing and Structural Coverage activities.
- Awareness of the software life cycle
- Exposure to Issue tracking tools and processes.
- Awareness and experience on the CM system and environment.
- Quick Learner, able to grasp concepts quickly and good communication skills Service Agreement: Candidates prepared to commit for at least a 24 months tenure want to use.
Industry: IT’S Software
How to apply: we can apply through the official website
Job Last Date: Sunday, May 23rd 2015
Click here Apply for Honeywell Recruitment Drive 2015