Hi, welcome to India wide jobs here we are going to update the latest notifications released by the state and central government (Sarkari Naukri) for fresher and experience candidates. While coming to the latest notification HQ western Air Command IAF Recruitment 2015 released by the Indian Air Force. Indian air force (IAF) had been the pioneer which is making the country proud and secure at the same time with the modus operandi and techniques of the newest time and the services which the country is enjoying is from the date 8th Oct 1932 and since the time any of the difficult state of affairs and circumstances are being overcome with the calmness and preciseness as the Indian Air Force is being provided the training which is making the overall development i.e. Mental, physical, spiritual and intellectual because all these traits collectively make a person a true man with the spirit to serve the nation.
HQ western Air Command IAF Recruitment Notification
The Proficient and thoughtful candidates can apply online to the IAF Recruitment 2015 Notification. Candidate advised to refer the HQ western Air Command IAF Recruitment Notification 2015 before going to fill the application form. Interested and eligible candidates may Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for interview For more details, please refer to Employment News 23-29 May 2015, Page No.21Coming to the more details like eligibility criteria, education qualification other are mentioned below.
Details of IAF Recruitment 2015
Organization’s Name: Indian Air force
Job category: central government
Main website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
Number of Vacancies: 92
||No. Of Posts
||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
||Copper Smith And Sheet Metal Worker
||Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver
||draftsman Grade III
||Fire Engine Driver
Who Can Apply?
Eligibility Criteria Details:
- Contenders, who are going to apply against IAF Recruitment notification, must have possessed 10th/12th or equivalent/ ITI certificate in Sheet Metal Worker /painter from a recognized board/institute as per the post you want to apply.
- Aspirants, who apply for LDC post, must have speed of 35 w.p.m in English typing or 30 w.p.m in Hindi typing on computer.
- Candidates, who are going to apply for Fire Engine Driver post, must have valid driving license.
Selection Criteria Details: Written test followed by interview
How to Apply:
- Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio data alongwith photocopies of certificates etc.
- No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for interview For more details
- Please refer to Employment News 23-29 May 2015, Page No.21.
Published on: May 23, 2015
Last date for application is: 23rd – Tuesday, 23rd June 2015
Note: For more sarkari naukri regularly visit www.indiawidejobs.com