Hi friends welcome to India wide jobs here we are providing the information ibm gbs placement papers the people who are searching for the ibm latest placement papers they can get the information here.
Actually a lot of fresher candidates eliminated from the written test because of they don’t know what kind of question will come to the written examination. To rectify those problems pleases practice the ibm placement papers. Below we have provided the links to ibm placement papers pdf by downloading this paper and prepare well by practicing these paper students can get the ibm placement paper pattern information. According to our knowledge without practice student can’t beat the IBM Entrance test for that student have to prepare the ibm placement papers. Below we provide the ibm latest placement papers by using these students can get good knowledge related to ibm placement test.
The ibm placement paper download process pleases click on each link and ibm previous papers will open in new tab, click on save button or download button you can get ibm previous placement papers into your device.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM commonly known) is an American multinational technology and consulting firm headquartered in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware, software and middleware, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
- In 1978, a kg of paper was sold at Rs25/-.If the paper rate increases at 1.5% more than the inflation rate which is 6.5% a year, then what wil be the cost of a kg of paper after 2 years?
(e) none of these
- In A,B,C are having some marbles with each of them. A has given B and C the same number of marbles each of them already have.Then, B gave C and A the same number of marbles they already have.Then C gave A and B the same number of marbles they already have.At the end A,B,and C have equal number of marbles.
(i) If x,y,z are the marbles initially with A,B,C respectively. Then the number of marbles B have at the end
(d) x + y-z
(ii) If the total number of marbles are 72, then the number of marbles with A at the starting
- If a car starts from A towards B with some velocity.Due to some problem in the engine after travelling 30km, the car goes with 4/5 th of its actual velocity.The car reaches B 45 min later to the actual time.If the car engine fails ofter travelling 45km, the car reaches the destination B 36 min late to the actual time.What is the initial velocity of car and what is the distance between A and B in km
Ans. 20 & 130.
- A person has Rs 100/- in his pocket, he can as 25 pencils or 15 books.He kept 15% of the money for travelling expenses and purchased 5 pencils.So how many books he can purchase with the remaining money.
- Ten questions on analogies.
E.g. : chief : tribe :: governer : state epaulette : shoulder :: tiara : head guttural : throat :: gastric : stomach inept : clever :: languid : active knife : butcher :: hammer : carpenter ::
- The values of shares (in Rs).of A, B and C from January to June are as follows.
Month A B C
January 30 60 80
February 35 65 85
March 45 75 65
April 40 75 82
May 55 75 85
June 50 75 80
- i) During this period which share has undergone maximium fluctuation?
- ii) In which month it is possible to buy B and C selling A?
iii) In which month the share values are very low?
- iv) By purchasing one share of A and 4 each of B and C in the beginning of the period, when should these be sold to get maximum profit?
- In a computer institute 9 languages can be taught.The module is of 6 months duration and of the six languages only one can be taught each month.In addition to that BASIC is always taught and should be in first month itself.
? WORD PERFECT is to be taught in the preceeding week of WORD STAR.
? FORTRAN can not be taught until COBAL is taught prior to that.
? BINO, FIFO can never be taught in single module.
Languages are BASIC, WORD STAR, WORD PERFECT, FORTRAN, COBAL, BINO, FIFO, LOTUS, C.
- i) If word star is in 3rd month , what could be in 6th month.
- ii) If COBAL is in the 2nd month and BINO in 6th month. FORTRAN will be taught in which month.
- In a class, except 18 all are above 50 years.15 are below 50 years of age. How many people are there?
(d) none of these.
- A square plate of some size is cut at four corners. Equal squares of the same size are cut and is formed as open box.If this open box carries 128 ml of oil. What is the size of the side of the plate?
(d) None of these
- In a square, all the mid points are joined. The inner square is shaded. If the area of the square is A, what is the area of the shaded area?
- Two questions on basic angles i.e given a circle, a few chords or diameter is drawn etc.
- If the follwoing statements are given
? @(a,b)= (a+b)/2
? /(a,b)= a/b
? *(a,b)= ab
If a=1, b=2 then find
- i) /(a,(@(a,b),*(a,b)))
- ii) */(a,@(*(a,b)))
Below IBM Placement Papers are Given
Click here for IBM Placement Papers 1
Click here for IBM Placement Papers 2
Click here for IBM Placement Papers 3
Click here for IBM Placement Papers 4
Click here for IBM Placement Papers 5