Hi welcome to indiawidejobs.com here we going to update the latest Notification update by the organizations. While coming to the IBPS PO/MT V Recruitment 2015 Notification announced by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. This organization releases the IBPS PO Recruitment 2015 Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organizations listed below is tentatively scheduled in October 2015 through IBPS PO Notification 2015. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organizations listed at (A) as a IBPS PO Recruitment 2015 for Probationary Officer/Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE PO/MT-V).
IBPS PO/MT V Recruitment 2015 Recruitment Process
This system of Common Recruitment Process allotment for recruitment of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in Participating Organizations has the approval of the appropriate authorities. The examination process will be done two Tier i.e the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main. The candidates who will qualify in preliminary exam and shortlisted will have to appear for main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main exam will subsequently be called for a main common interview.
About IBPS PO/MT V Notification 2015
IBPS, an autonomous body, has received a mandate from the organizations mentioned at (A) below, to conduct the, IBPS PO Recruitment 2015 process as mentioned above, once a year. IBPS will make arrangements for conducting online examination, declare result of online Preliminary examination, inform the shortlisted candidates about the online main examination, and declare the results of the main examination, inform the shortlisted candidates about the interview. Interviews will be conducted by the participating the organization. Candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations, interview and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters IBPS PO Examination Dates 2015 etc. for more information about IBPS PO Notification 2015 mentioned below.
For more sarkari naukri visit www.indiawidejobs.com
Details of CWE PO/MT Recruitment 2015
Organizations Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Job category: Central Government
Main website: www.ibps.in
Location: Across India
Number of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Post Name: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts
Who Can Apply?
Eligibility Criteria Details:
Age limit: the age limit As on 01.07.2015 for IBPS PO/MT V Recruitment 2015 Minimum: 20 years and Maximum: 30 years. i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1985 and not later than 01.07.1995 (both dates inclusive). The age relaxation allowed as per the schedule casts.
Education details: for IBPS PO/MT V Notification 2015 the candidate should has a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Application fee: For CWE PO/MT Recruitment 2015 Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 600 /- for all others
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Selection Criteria Details: the selection process of IBPS PO Notification 2015 is as follows
- Preliminary Online Examination ( 100 Marks in 1 Hour)
- Main Online Examination ( 200 Marks in 2 hours )
How to Apply IBPS PO/MT V Online Application Form 2015: Candidates can apply online only from 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying IBPS PO Online Application Form 2015
Before applying online, candidates should
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the
- Required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances,
- A candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid.
- IBPS PO Online Application Form 2015 can be fill in 3 steps those are
- Frist candidates has register in official website ibps.in
- Then it will provide the registration number and password
- Then it will ask for personal information
- After submitting the application form it will ask for application we can pay trough online are offline
Important IBPS PO Examination Dates 2015:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015
- Exam Training 09.09.2015 to 19.09.2015
- Exam Training 18.09.2015 to 23.09.2015
- Download of call letters for online examination: Preliminary 23.09.2015 onwards
- Preliminary 03.10.2015, 04.10.2015, 10.10.2015, 11.10.2015
- Preliminary October 2015
- Download of Call letter for Online exam Main: October 2015,
- Online exam Main October 2015,
- Declaration of Result – Main November 2015
- Download of call letters for interview December 2015
- Conduct of interview January 2016
- Provisional Allotment April 2016
Click here for CWE PO/MT Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
Click here for IBPS PO Notification 2015 Official Website
Click here for Apply IBPS PO/MT V Online Application form 2015: (we will provide exact link shortly Book mark this page for Easy Access by pressing Ctrl+d)