Hi friends welcome to India wide jobs, here we provide the information related to Infosys placement papers pattern. It is use full to all students who want to get a job in Infosys Company they get easily by practicing these Infosys question papers. Actually, Lot of fresher students are struggling to clear the written test in the Infosys company for their sake, here we provide the Infosys placement papers for fresher’s interested candidates can download the Infosys latest placement papers and practice well by practicing these paper candidates get a clear idea on writing test which was conducted by Infosys. By practicing Infosys placement papers pdf students can analyses the type of question will get in entrance test for that please practice these Infosys placement papers.
The downloading process of Infosys previous placement papers by clicking on below link candidates can see the Infosys placement papers pdf come down click on download image after that Infosys placement papers downloaded into your devices. If want to take a printout Infosys previous placement papers, please click on print image. The Infosys placement papers download link is given below.
- Infosys established in 1981
- It is a NYSE listed global consulting and IT services company with more than 187,000 employees.
- In Infosys journey of over 30 years, we have catalyzed some of the major changes that have led to India’s emergence as the global destination for software services talent.
Some questions from Infosys placement papers pdf
- Which of the following may not be seated at either end of the table?
- Which of the following pairs may not be seated together?
(a) E and A -Answer
(b) B and D
(c) C and F
(d) G and D
Directions for Questions 3-4: Answer the Questions based on the information given below from Infosys placement papers pdf
A, B, C, D, E and F are a group of friends from a club. There are two housewives, one lecturer, one architect, one accountant and one lawyer in the group. There are two married couples in the group. The lawyer is married to D who is a housewife. No lady in the group is either an architect or an accountant. C, the accountant, is married to F who is a lecturer. A is married to D and E is not a housewife.
- What is the profession of E?
(b) Architect -Answer
- How many members of the group are male?
(b) 3 -Answer
- Three friends went to a restaurant. After dinner, they paid their bill and noticed a bowl of mints. Sita took 1/3 of the mints, but returned 4. Fatima took 1/4 of what left but returned three. Eswari then took half of the remaining but retuned 2. The bowl had only 17 mints left. How many mints were there originally in the bowl?
Directions for questions 11 to 13
The owner of the mansion has been murdered. The visitors of the mansion were Aditya, Vijay and Puneet. The following additional information is also given:
(i) The murderer, who was one of the three visitors, arrived at the mansion, later than at least one of the other two visitors.
(ii) A detective, who was one of the three visitors, arrived at the mansion earlier than at least one of the two visitors.
(iii) The detective arrived at the mansion at mid-night.
(iv) Neither Aditya nor Vijay arrived at the mansion after mid-night.
(v) The earlier arriver between Vijay and Puneet was not the detective.
(vi) The later arriver between Aditya and Puneet was not the murderer.
- Who arrived at the mansion earliest?
(c) Vijay -Answer
(d) Data insufficient
- Who is the murderer?
(b) Aditya -Answer
(d) Data insufficient
- Who is the detective ?
(c) Aditya -Answer
(d) Data insufficient
Direction for Question 14-18:
The problems below contain a question and’ two statements giving certain data. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements are sufficient for answering the questions. The answer is correct. From Infosys placement papers with answers
(1) If Statement I alone is sufficient but Statement II alone is not sufficient.
(2) If Statement II alone is sufficient but Statement I alone is not sufficient.
(3) If both statements I and II together are sufficient but neither of statements alone is sufficient.
(4) If each statement alone is sufficient.
(5) If Statement I and II together are not sufficient.
- Ten children are sitting at a table. What is the average age of 10 children?
- The average age of 6 youngest children is 12 years.
- The average age of 4 older children is 16 years.
- What are the speeds of two trains 80 yards and 85 yards long respectively? Assume that former is faster than later.
I They take 7.5 seconds to pass each other when running in the opposite direction.
II They take 37.5 seconds to pass each other when running in the same direction.
- What is the probability that 2 men and one woman chosen to form a committee are all Indians?
- There are 4 men and 3 women in all.
- There are 3 Indians in all.
- How many right circular cylinders of equal size can be made from a metal of volume 200 cm3.
I The height of each cylinder is equal to its diameter.
II The slant surface area of each cylinder is 45 sq.cm.
- A certain 4-litre solution of vinegar and water consists of x litre of vinegar and y liters of water. How man liters of vinegar do the solution contain?
- y/4=5/8 ‘
Directions for Question 19-24 in Infosys placement papers with answers
Based on the statement in the question, mark the most logical pair of statement that follow
- If one succeeds. One makes merry.
(1) One did not succeed
(2) One did not make merry.
(3) One succeeded
(4) One made merry-Answer
(1) 2, 3
(2) 3, 2
(3) 1, 2
(4) 2, 1
- If one gets lucky. One will win the prize.
(1) Ramesh did not get the prize -Answer
(2) Ramesh got the prize
(3) Ramesh didn’t get lucky
(4) Ramesh got lucky
(1) 1,3 (2) 3,1 (3) 2,4 (4) None of these
- Either he will shout or they will fire.
(1) He shouted.
(2) He did not shout.
(3) They fired
(4) They did not fire-Answer
(4) Both (2) & (3)
Directions for Question 22-24:
Based on the statement in the question, mark the most logical Set among options
- A. Pomfret is a fish.
- Pomfret is not a fish.-Answer
- Pomfret will not lay eggs.
- Some fish lay eggs.
- All fish lay eggs.
- Pomfret may lay eggs.
(b) ADF -Answer
- A. All copper is metal.
- All bronze is non-metal.
- Some metal is silver.
- Some metal is not silver.
- No copper is bronze.
- Some silver is not metal.
(c) ABE -Answer
- A. T may be A.
- A is T.
- T is G.
- Some G are A.
- G may be A.
- No A is T.
- a) CDA -Answer
- c) DEF
Directions for questions 29-30:
A survey on a sample of 25 new cars being sold at a local auto dealer was conducted to see which of the three popular options – air conditioning, radio and power windows – were already installed. The survey found Infosys placement papers with answers
♦ 15 had air conditioning
♦ 2 had air conditioning and power windows but no radios
♦ 12 had radio
♦ 6 had air conditioning and radio but no power windows
♦ 11 had power windows
♦ 1 had radio and power windows but no air conditioning
♦ 3 had all three options.
- What is the number of cars that had none of the options?
- How many cars have exactly one of the three options?
(c) 11 -Answer
(d) None of these
Infosys placement papers free download Links:
Click here to download Infosys Placement Papers with answers 1
Click here to download Infosys Placement Papers with answers 2
Click here to download Infosys Placement Papers with answers 3
Click here to download Infosys Placement Papers with answers 4
Click here to download Infosys Placement Papers with answers 5
Click here to download Infosys Placement Papers with answers 6
Click here to download Infosys Placement Papers with answers 7
Click here to download Infosys Placement Papers with answers 8
Click here to download Infosys Placement Papers with answers 9