Hi, welcome to indiawidejobs.com. Here we are going to update the latest notifications released by the state and central government recruitment for the fresher’s and experience candidates. While coming to the latest update JNU Professors Recruitment 2015 released by the Jawaharlal Nehru University. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi has issued Notification for the Recruitment of Faculty posts in various departments. In each department we have professors, assistance Professor, Associate Professor. Candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum API Scores prescribed minimum essential qualifications as well as the specializations/desirable qualifications etc. and attach evidence there on.
The eligibility of the candidates will be determined on the basis of qualifications/Experience/publications etc. acquired by them up to the last date fixed for receipt of applications. The application fee for the JNU Professors Notification 2015 on payment of Rs. 500/- by demand draft from candidates belonging to General & OBC category or can be obtained by post by sending a demand draft for Rs. 520/- (Rs. 500/- plus Rs. 20/- postal charges for General & OBC category). Payable on any nationalized bank in favour of the Finance Officer, Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi (non-refundable). There is no application fee for SC/ST/PH candidates. They can also obtain the application form in person by producing the copy of the caste certificate. The selection procedure for JNU Professors Notification 2015 is based on Prescribed Qualification/Experience and Interview Performance skills. For more details about Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015.
For details visit www.indiawidejobs.com
Details of JNU Professors Recruitment 2015
Organizations Name: Jawaharlal Nehru University
Job category: Central Government
Main website: www.jnu.ac.in
Location: New Delhi
Post Name: Professors/ Faculty posts
|| Department Names
||SCHOOL OF COMPUTATIONAL AND INTEGRATIVE SCIENCES (SC&IS)
||SCHOOL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY (SBT)
||SCHOOL OF COMPUTER & SYSTEMS SCIENCES (SC&SS)
||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SPS)
||SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (SES)
||SCHOOL OF ARTS AND AESTHETICS (SAA)
||CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF LAW AND GOVERNANCE (CSLG)
||SPECIAL CENTRE FOR MOLECULAR MEDICINE (SCMM)
||ACADEMIC STAFF COLLEGE (ASC)
||SPECIAL CENTRE FOR SANSKRIT STUDIES (SCSS)
||SCHOOL OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES (SIS)
||CENTRE FOR INTERNATIONAL POLITICS, ORGANISATION AND DISARMAMENT (CIPOD)
||CENTRE FOR RUSSIAN AND CENTRAL ASIAN STUDIES (CR&CAS)
||CENTRE FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT (CITD)
||CENTRE FOR WEST ASIAN STUDIES (CWAS)
||CENTRE FOR EUROPEAN STUDIES (CES)
||CENTRE FOR INTERNATIONAL LEGAL STUDIES (CILS)
||CENTRE FOR COMPARATIVE POLITICS & POLITICAL THEORY (CCPPT)
||SCHOOL OF LANGUAGE, LITERATURE AND CULTURE STUDIES (SLL&CS) CENTRE FOR LINGUISTICS (CL)
||CENTRE FOR JAPANESE STUDIES (CJS)
||CENTRE FOR GERMAN STUDIES (CGS)
||CENTRE OF INDIAN LANGUAGES (CIL)
||CENTRE FOR FRENCH AND FRANCOPHONE STUDIES (CFFS)
||CENTRE OF ARABIC AND AFRICAN STUDIES (CAAS)
||CENTRE FOR PERSIAN AND CENTRAL ASIAN STUDIES (CPCAS)
||CENTRE FOR CHINESE AND SOUTHEAST ASIAN STUDIES (CCSEAS)
||CENTRE FOR KOREAN STUDIES (CKS)
||CENTRE FOR ENGLISH STUDIES (CES)
||CENTRE FOR RUSSIAN STUDIES (CRS)
||CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CSRD)
||CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF SOCIAL SYSTEMS (CSSS)
||CENTRE FOR ECONOMIC STUDIES AND PLANNING (CESP)
||CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF DISCRIMINATION AND EXCLUSION (CSDE)
||CENTRE FOR MEDIA STUDIES (CMS)
||CENTRE FOR INFORMAL SECTOR AND LABOUR STUDIES (CIS&LS)
||CENTRE FOR SOCIAL MEDICINE AND COMMUNITY HEALTH (CSMCH)
||CENTRE FOR POLITICAL STUDIES (CPS)
||CENTRE FOR HISTORICAL STUDIES (CHS)
||CENTRE FOR WOMEN’S STUDIES (CWS)
||NORTH EAST INDIA STUDIES PROGRAMME (NEISP)
||CENTRE FOR PHILOSOPHY (CP)
Who Can Apply?
Eligibility Criteria Details:
Age limit: the age limit for JNU Professors Recruitment Notification 2015 refer official notification
- Doctoral Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality
- Ten years’ experience in teaching at University/College Level
- Pay band Rs.37400-67000/- with Grade Pay Rs.10000/-
- Doctoral Degree/Master Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality
- Ten years experience in teaching at University/College Level
- Pay band Rs.37400-67000/- with Grade Pay Rs.9000/-
- Master Degree in concerned subjects with 55% marks aggregation
- Must be qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR.
- Pay band Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.6000/-
- Qualifications and other conditions applicable are subject to UGC regulations 2010 as amended from time to time.
- The period of time spent by the candidates to acquire M.Phil and/or Ph.D. The degree shall not be considered as research experience.
- Relaxation in educational qualifications, experience, age, etc. To the reserved category candidates will be permitted as per Government of India rules.
- For more and detail information visit official notification
- The application fee for the JNU Professors Recruitment 2015 on payment of Rs. 500/- by demand draft from candidates belonging to General & OBC category or can be obtained by post by sending a demand draft for Rs. 520/- (Rs. 500/- plus Rs. 20/- postal charges for General & OBC category). Payable on any nationalized bank in favor of the Finance Officer, Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi (non-refundable).
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/PH candidates. They can also obtain the application form in person by producing the copy of the caste certificate.
Selection Criteria Details: The selection procedure for JNU Professors Notification 2015 is based on following
- Prescribed Qualification/Experience
- Interview Performance skills.
How to Apply Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015: The application form can also be downloaded from JNU website: www.jnu.ac.in and the duly filled-in application form can be submitted along with the demand draft of Rs. 500/- in case of General and OBC category to the University at the below address.
|The Section Officer, Recruitment Cell,
Room No. 131-132,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi – 110067.
Application Receiving Last date: 25th May 2015.
Click here for JNU Professors Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
Click here for Apply JNU Professors Recruitment 2015