Hi welcome to indiawidejobs.com here we going to update the latest Notification update by the organizations. While coming to the Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2015 announced by the Krishna District Co-operative Central Bank Ltd. Candidates can apply online for Krishna DCCB Officer Recruitment 2015 at the official website www.krishnadccb.com. Applications are invited from eligible candidate [Domicile of Krishna District and knowledge of Telugu (Speaking, Reading, Writing) for the post of Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant in our bank from the successful candidates of the exam conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 in RRBs CWE-III Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant (Multipurpose)]. Candidates who are seeking for latest Govt jobs In AP through IBPS CWE –III Score can avail this great opportunity. One must remember that last date for submission of online application is 29th June 2015. Candidates can find all the information regarding the Krishna DCCB Office Assistant Notification here in our website krishnadccb.com.
Krishna Domicile of Krishna District and knowledge of Telugu has published an employment notification through the advertisement to fill the vacancies of officer and office Assistant. Candidates who have been declared qualified in the IBPS RRB-III are eligible to apply for this Krishna DCCB Officer Recruitment 2015. The candidates who are willing to apply for this Recruitment can check all the details before apply. In the official website of Krishna DCCB candidates can find the direct link to apply online. Out of 51 posts 22 posts are meant to be for officer Assistant Management cadre and 29 posts are meant for staff Assistant cadre. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Interview. Candidates who will select in this Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2015 will get an attractive pay scale. More details like age, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply and all other information about Krishna DCCB Notification 2015 given below.
For more sarkari naukri visit www.indiawidejobs.com
Details of DCCB Krishna Recruitment 2015
Organizations Name: The Krishna District Co-operative Central Bank Ltd.
Job category: State Government
Main website: krishnadccb.com
Location: Krishna District
Number of Vacancies: 51
Post Name: Assistant Manager & Staff Assistant Posts
Who Can Apply?
Eligibility Criteria Details:
Age limit: Minimum- 18 & Maximum- 28 years
Education details: Eligibility Criteria for Krishna DCCB Notification 2015 Is to Be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement Published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June–4th July, 2014.
Application fee: Candidates Can Pay the Fee of Rs. 300 for General Candidates and Rs. 100 for SC/ST. The fee payment can be made using by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets or online transfer through net banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
Selection Criteria Details: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Basis Performance in
- RRBs- CWE-III Conducted by IBPS In September/ October 2014.
- Assistant Manager RS 6400 – 19650/-
- Office Assistant RS 5450 – 16800/-
How to Apply Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2015 Application Form:
- Qualified Candidates may apply online by going through the Bank site which is www.krishnadccb.com.
- No other method of application will be considered.
- Appliers need to give registration number and password of RRBs CWE – III-Officer Scale-I/ Office Assistant (Multipurpose) exam while making registration.
- Competitors ought to have an appropriate personal email ID and contact number (the email ID and Contact number ought to be same as enrolled with IBPS).
- Bank may send indication for joining to registered email ID.
- After visiting to the bank site, hit the link as “Recruitment”.
- From that point select the Recruitment Notification as “Recruitment of Assistant Managers” Or “Recruitment of Staff Assistants.”
- Read the subtle elements of notice properly. At that point select the “New” link and sign in with the registration number and password registered with IBPS.
- Fill subtle elements in an Application Form in right way and submit it within given time period.
- The application printout of application, fee payment receipt and essential duplicates of documents ought to be kept arranged for accommodation if called for Interview.
Last date for submission of online application: 29th June 2015
Click here for Official Notification of DCCB Krishna Recruitment 2015
Click here to Apply for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2015 Application form