Dear candidates, The preliminary examinations started from 16-10-2016. The second slot examination will start from tomorrow. IPBS examination paper structure is similar to the previous examination papers. We giving last minute tips for you to boost your preparation based on 16th October 2016 examination. Before going to examination you get clear idea about the structure of examination. To get more mark plan your time to answer the questions.
||No. of questions
- Reading activity – 8 Questions
- Cloze Test -7 Questions
- Spotting Errors – 10 Questions
- Para jumbles – 5 Questions
To save time First go with cloze test ,spotting errors , reading activity and then Para jumbles.
- Data Interpretation – 10 Questions
- Number Series – 5 Questions
- Simplification/ Approximation – 5 Questions
- Miscellaneous – 10 Questions
- Quadratic Equations – 5 Questions
First go with Number Series, Simplification/ Approximation, Quadratic Equations, Data Interpretation and then Miscellaneous questions.
- Puzzles / Arrangement – 15 questions
- Syllogism – 5 questions
- Inequality (Direct Questions) – 5 questions
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Direction – 3 Questions
- Ranking based – 4 Questions
- Blood Relation – 3 Questions
To save time First answer inequality, syllogism, miscellaneous and puzzles.
Tip for Examination
- Read the instructions carefully on admit card.
- Manage your time per subject wise. Don’t spend more time at one question.
- Select subject which you can answer speedy and accurate.
- First answer which question you know.
- Try to solve the answer speedy and carefully.
- Don’t guess the answers.
- Negative marks for Each wrong answer have ¼
- Take a photo to the exam hall (same as admit card).
- Take a Original Photo identity card with Xerox copy to the exam hall.
All the best for your exam.