Hi guys welcome to India wide jobs we are updating state wide and central wide jobs that was announced by the Indian government. Here a new announcement that was announced in Shillong that was announced by the NORTH EASTERN INDIRA GANDHI REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH & MEDICAL SCIENCES (NEIGRIHMS). The there are several vacancies is available Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Community Medicine, CTVS, General Medicine, General Surgery, Hospital Administration, Microbiology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Physiology, Psychiatry, Radio diagnosis, Radiotherapy, Urology. And it is walk in interview will be held on 24th March 2015 (Tuesday) and thereafter on every alternate Tuesday till 16th May 2015 for the posts of Senior Resident Doctors (three years tenure) & Junior Resident Doctors (One-year tenure) from 11:00 am onwards in the Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018.
The Education qualification for this vacancies are for the vacancy of a Senior Resident MBBS Degree from any Medical Institution, Post-Graduation/PG Diploma in relevant subjects from recognized by MCI Institution. Must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India. Junior Resident Doctor MBBS Degree from any Medical Institution, Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council. The people who are eligible they can go to interview in between 24th April 2015 to 16th May 2015 for more information like how to apply and pay scale age limit is given below
Details of NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2015
NORTH EASTERN INDIRA GANDHI REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH & MEDICAL SCIENCES
Main website: neigrihms.gov.in
Location: MAWDIANGDIANG, SHILLONG
Post Name and Number of Vacancies:
||No. of Posts
||Obstetrics & Gynaecology
The Appointed Doctors will get Pay Scale Rs.18750/- with Grade pay Rs.6600/- for Sr.Residents & Rs.15600/- with Grade pay Rs.5400/- and for Jr.Resident Doctors and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules.
Who Can Apply?
Eligibility Criteria Details:
The Recruitment age for Senior Residents 33 years & 30 years for Jr. Residents.
Essential Qualification for the post of Senior Resident Doctors:
- Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/house man ship in a recognized hospital.
- Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
Selection Criteria Details:
Based on Document Verification and Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are also instructed to bring all original Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if Applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MD/MS/Diploma passed certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/Diploma
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
Candidates are also instructed to bring all original for verification
Date of Interview: 24th April to 16th May 2015 (alternate Tuesday)
Click here for official Notification NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2015
Click here for Application of NEIGRIHMS Notification 2015
Note: For More Sarkari Naukri Jobs please visit our official website www.indiawidejobs .com