Welcome to Indiawidejobs.com. A destination for all placement papers including aptitude questions, hr interview questions, interview tips, Group discussion topics , Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari Result, Bank Jobs, Private Jobs, Walk Ins, Admit Cards. Here we are going to update all the placement papers sample format followed by all the major organizations time to time.
Indiawidejobs.com provide Placement papers, previous papers with solutions of all IT Companies. While coming to this specific post we are going to provide complete Odessa placement papers for candidates those who are getting ready for written test in Persistent Systems. Although these placement papers with solutions provided here may contain less number of Odessa aptitude questions. But it will provide overall concepts highly focused in placement papers of several MNC companies like Odessa. Here everyone can find a great collection of Odessa placement papers with answers Also job aspirants can download placement papers of all the major companies in pdf format from Indiawidejobs.com with various titles like Odessa placement papers solved.
India Wide Jobs
Please concentrate more on referring and practicing Odessa placement papers with solutions by downloading placement papers pdf from our website. Indiawidejobs.com will always try to provide complete information regarding Odessa placement papers up to date. So keep on visiting this website for placement papers with answers. In the below post you can refer sample questions that are commonly appeared in Odessa placement papers.
Most of the job seekers those who are attempting to get into companies like Odessa are failing at written test due to lack of complete awareness over aptitude questions that are asked in Odessa placement papers. It is leading to failure of the candidate in some other companies too. In order to give perfect guidance about Odessa placement papers we are highly focusing on placement paper patterns and ways of questions that are asked in Odessa technologies placement papers. Only reason behind publishing Odessa placement papers on our website is to give a perfect hand note of complete analysis over aptitude placement papers with answers in Odessa company. It will be a bit difficult to make a dedicated attempt while attending for written test in Odessa. Candidates those who refer Odessa placement papers solved are having better chances of cracking written test. By analyzing previous year papers of and based on the feedback provide by candidates whoever attempted for written test at Odessa. Indiawidejobs.com is preparing Odessa technologies placement papers solved and paving an easy way to succeed at written tests conducted in Persistent systems. There is a chance of repeating questions in Odessa placement papers year to year.
About the Company:
Odessa technologies is one of the leading software productivity organization which is mainly producing software related to leasing platform. Odessa have the track record as Winner of more ELFA Operations and Technology Excellence Awards than any other company. This organization is completely providing all the services based on leasing some other operations.
Sample Aptitude Questions:
1) How many mashes are there in 1 square meter of wire gauge if each mesh is 8mm long and 5mm wide ?
2) x% of y is y% of ?
(d) can’t be determined
3) The price of sugar increases by 20%, by what % should a housewife reduce the consumption of sugar so that expenditure on sugar can be same as before ?
5) A man spends half of his salary on household expenses, 1/4th for rent, 1/5th for travel expenses, the man deposits the rest in a bank. If his monthly deposits in the bank amount 50, what is his monthly salary ?
(d) Rs. 900
6) 15 men take 21 days of 8 hrs. each to do a piece of work. How many days of 6 hrs. each would it take for 21 women if 3 women do as much work as 2 men?
7) A cylinder is 6 cms in diameter and 6 cms in height. If spheres of the same size are made from the material obtained, what is the diameter of each sphere?
(a) 5 cms
(b) 2 cms
(c) 3 cms
(d) 4 cms
8) The difference b/w the compound interest payble half yearly and the simple interest on a certain sum lent out at 10% p.a for 1 year is Rs 25. What is the sum?
(a) Rs. 15000
(b) Rs. 12000
(c) Rs. 10000
(d) none of these
9) What is the smallest number by which 2880 must be divided in order to make it into a perfect square ?
10) A father is 30 years older than his son however he will be only thrice as old as the son after 5 years what is father’s present age ?
(a) 40 yrs
(b) 30 yrs
(c) 50 yrs
(d) none of these
Important Links to Download Odessa Placement Papers
Click here to Download Odessa Placement papers -1
Click here to Download Odessa Placement papers -2
Click here to Download Odessa Placement papers -3
Click here to Download Odessa Placement papers -4