Hi welcome to indiawidejobs.com here we going to update the latest Notification update by the organizations. While coming to the PMIDC Notification 2015 announced by the Punjab Municipal Infrastructure Development Company (PMIDC). It has recently released a PMIDC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015 notification to fill 682 vacancies of Municipal Corporation cadre, municipal council & Nagar Panchayat Cadre, Improvement trust cadre and Punjab Water supply and sewerage board cadre. These 682 PMIDC Vacancies 2015 are divided into many departments such as Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Legal Assistant, Assistant Town Planner, Junior Engineer, Building Inspector, Senior Assistant Inspector, Sub Fire Officer, Chief Sanitary Inspector, Draftsman, and Executive Officer Class. Divisional Accountant and many more. Application in prescribed proforma are invited online for 683 PMIDC Vacancies 2015 in Municipal Corporations, Municipal Councils Nagar Panchayats and Improvement Trusts in the State and Punjab Water Supply Sewerage Board.
PMIDC Recruitment 2015
The Government of Punjab in the Department of Local Government had constituted PMIDC in year 2009 as a nonprofit making company under section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 with an objective to uplift the living standards of urban population including urban poor in the State of Punjab by assisting in and facilitating the implementation of urban infrastructure projects of urban local bodies & other agencies, to facilitate augmenting their resources including but not limited to through pooled manner and implement the Govt. of India schemes.
for Qualification needs for PMIDC Notification 2015 posts is 10th Class, Matriculation, 12th Class, Diploma, Graduation Degree, Bachelor Degree, CA, M.Com, Post-Graduation in relevant disciplines or its equivalent form recognized school or college or university. Age limit should not have below 17 years and not above 37 years as per rules. For this PMIDC Vacancies 2015 jobs selection process made through written test, physical standard test and interview. Online PMIDC Application Form 2015 receiving last date is 04th August 2015. To know more details about PMIDC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015 posts please visit official website. For more information about PMIDC Notification 2015 mentioned below. For more sarkari naukri visit www.indiawidejobs.com
Details of PMIDC Recruitment 2015
Organizations Name: Punjab Municipal Infrastructure Development Company (PMIDC)
Job category: State Government
Main website: pmidc.punjab.gov.in
Location: Chandigarh (Punjab)
Number of Vacancies: 682
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS CADRE: 333 Posts
- Assistant Corpn Engineer (Civil):32
- Assistant Corpn Engineer (Electrical): 05
- Accountant Grade-I: 03
- Legal Assistant: 02
- Assistant Town Planner: 07
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 50
- Junior Engineer (O& M) (Civil): 44
- Building Inspector (Technical): 27
- Senior Assistant Inspector: 136
- Sub fire Officer: 23
- Chief Sanitary Inspector: 01
- Sanitary Inspector: 02
- MUNICIPAL COUNCILS & NAGAR PANCHAYATS CADRE: 221 Posts
- Executive Officer Class-I: 11
- Executive Officer Class-II: 21
- Executive Officer Class-III: 14
- Assistant Municipal Engineer (Civil): 19
- Accountant Grade-I: 16
- Accountant Grade-II: 02
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 39
- Building Inspector (Technical): 17
- Senior Assistant / Inspector: 48
- Sanitary Inspector: 11
- Sub Fire Officer: 23
- IMPROVEMENT TRUSTS CADRE: 29 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 28
- Draftsman: 01
- PUNJAB WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE BOARD CADRE (PWSSB): 99 Posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil): 10
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 50
- Divisional Accountant: 14
- Junior Draftsman: 25
Who Can Apply?
Eligibility Criteria Details
For Municipal Corporations: Candidate should not be below 17 years and above 40 years of age as on the last date of receipt of applications.
For Municipal Councils-Nagar Panchayats: Candidate should not be below 17 years and above 40 years of age as on the last date of receipt of applications
For Improvement Trusts: Candidate should not be below 17 years and above 35 years of age as on the last date of receipt of applications.
For Punjab Water Supply & Sewerage Board: Candidate should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on the last date of receipt of applications
Education details: All applicants who want to apply, they need to read the official Notification for more detailed information about education qualification.
Application fee: Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Physically Handicapped Category are required to deposit a fee of Rs. 500/- per vacancy applied. All others are required to deposit fee of Rs. 1000/- per vacancy applied in cash through bank challan generated on submission of online application.
Selection Criteria Details: Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and personal interview.
How to Apply:
- First need visit the official website or click below mentioned link.
- Thereafter Download the Official Notification through below mentioned direct link.
- Then Read the Official Notification carefully.
- Search the Apply Online link, click on it.
- Fill all required information, correctly.
- Then you have to submit it.
- Take print for future uses
- Starting of online filling of application forms: 14th July, 2015
- Last date for filling of online application forms: 04th August, 2015
- Last date for deposit of fees: 07th August, 2015
- Display of schedule of exam: 17th August, 2015
- Web-Link for printing of admit cards: 30th August, 2015
- Written Test: 2nd -3rd Week of September
- Filing of objections on questions of written test: Within 3 days of exam
Click here for PMIDC Recruitment 2015 Official notification
Click here for PMIDC Application Form 2015
Click here for official website