Welcome to Indiawidejobs.com. A destination for all placement papers including aptitude questions ,hr interview questions, interview tips, Group discussion topics , Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari Result, Bank Jobs, Private Jobs, Walk Ins, Admit Cards. Here we are going to update all the placement papers sample format followed by all the major organizations time to time. We provide Placement papers, previous papers with solutions of all IT Companies. While coming to this post here we are specifically giving a collection of Quinnox placement papers for candidates those who are getting ready for written test in Quinnox. Although this post is completely over Quinnox placement papers with solutions contain less number of questions but this will give a clarity on overall concepts highly focused in written exam consisting of Quinnox aptitude questions. This website is simply considered as library of placement papers of all major organizations. Here everyone can find a great mixture of Quinnox placement papers with answers.
India Wide Jobs
Indiawidejobs.com is strictly bound to a condition that this website always strives for the success of candidates those who are looking for jobs. This is main reason for providing Quinnox placement papers keeping in mind about the difficulties job seekers facing while attending to the written test at major companies. This collection of Quinnox placement papers will definitely provide a complete analysis over questioned asked in written test and topics that are highly concentrated are framed in a paper format all about Quinnox aptitude questions. This will reduce stress for job aspirants those who are missing procedures and tips regarding written test. A vivid idea over which type of questions are being asked in Quinnox placement papers will be mentioned in this post. Better chances of cracking written tests for those who refer Quinnox placement papers with answers. There will be a chance of repeating questions in placement papers year to year. So please concentrate more on referring and practicing Quinnox placement papers with solutions. Job aspirants those who need hard copies of these placement papers can download them by clicking on the official links provided in this website with titles of Quinnox placement papers pdf and can make hard collection of placement papers can refer whenever you are going to attend for a written test at Quinnox.
About Company: Quinnox is one of the major fortune companies all over the world in software enterprises. Quinnox is on top notch in providing IT lifecycle solutions with data centers all over the world. This company is mainly concentrated on business strategies related to manufacturing, retail and financial services in various countries. Quinnox is headquartered at Chicago.1400+ employees working in this fortune company with full time satisfaction with in professional environment.
Sample Aptitude Questions:
1) Divide 45 into four parts such that when 2 is added to the first part, 2 is subtracted from the second part, 2 is multiplied by the third part and the fourth part is divided by two, all result in the same number.
Answer: 8, 12, 5, 20
Explanation: a + b + c + d =45; a+2 = b-2 = 2c = d/2; a=b-4; c = (b-2)/2; d = 2(b-2); b-4 + b + (b-2)/2 + 2(b-2) = 45;
2) I drove 60 km at 30 kmph and then an additional 60 km at 50 kmph. Compute my average speed over my 120 km.
Answer : 37 1/2
Explanation : Time reqd for the first 60 km = 120 min.; Time reqd for the second 60 km = 72 min.; Total time reqd = 192 min
Avg speed = (60*120)/192 = 37 1/2
3) Five executives of European Corporation hold a Conference in Rome
Mr. A converses in Spanish & Italian
Mr. B, a spaniard, knows English also
Mr. C knows English and belongs to Italy
Mr. D converses in French and Spanish
Mr. E , a native of Italy knows French
Which of the following can act as interpreter if Mr. C & Mr. D wish to converse
- a) only Mr. A b) Only Mr. B c) Mr. A & Mr. B d) Any of the other three
- d) Any of the other three.
Explanation : From the data given, we can infer the following.
A knows Spanish, Italian
B knows Spanish, English
C knows Italian, English
D knows Spanish, French
E knows Italian, French
To act as an interpreter between C and D, a person has to know one of the combinations Italian&Spanish, Italian&French, English&Spanish, English&French
A, B, and E know atleast one of the combinations.
4) If a 6th executive is brought in, to be understood by maximum number of original five he should be fluent in
- a) English & French b) Italian & Spanish c) English & French d) French & Italian
- b) Italian & Spanish
Explanation : No of executives who know
- i) English is 2
- ii) Spanish is 3
iii) Italian is 3
- iv) French is 2
5) Italian & Spanish are spoken by the maximum no of executives. So, if the 6th executive is fluent in Italian & Spanish, he can communicate with all the original five because everybody knows either Spanish or Italian.
What is the sum of the first 25 natural odd numbers?
Explanation : The sum of the first n natural odd nos is square(n).
1+3 = 4 = square(2) 1+3+5 = 9 = square(3)
6) If Log2 x – 5 Log x + 6 = 0, then what would the value / values of x be?
Ans. x = e2 or e3.
(1/10)18 – (1/10)20 = ?
(d) none of these
7) The average age of 10 members of a committee is the same as it was 4 years ago, because an old member has been replaced by a young member. Find how much younger is the new member ?
8) Thirty men take 20 days to complete a job working 9 hours a day. How many hour a day should 40 men work to complete the job?
(a) 8 hrs
(b) 7 1/2 hrs
(c) 7 hrs
(d) 9 hrs
Important Links Download Quinnox Placement Papers
Click here to Download Quinnox Placement papers -1
Click here to Download Quinnox Placement papers -2
Click here to Download Quinnox Placement papers -3
Click here to Download Quinnox Placement papers -4