RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 are provided here for the candidates’ reference. Recently Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board announced recruitment notification for Lab Assistant vacancies in the organization to fill the vacant position in the organization. Huge number of candidates are waiting for this recruitment for a long time now the organization going to recruit the eligible and talented candidates to work in the organization. Huge number of candidates are apply for the recruitment notification on before the last. For all those candidates the organization is going to conduct the written test for all the applied candidates. So all applied candidates are started preparation for the written test. So all those candidates are searching for the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus 2016 and exam pattern on internet. For all those candidates here we are providing the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam Pattern 2016 and syllabus for reference while preparing for the exam.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam Pattern 2016
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is going to organize an Examination to fill the vacant posts in the organization Lab Assistant. RSMSSB had invited application. So, many candidate have applied for the Examination on or before the last date. RSMSSB has already announced the Examination schedule. So the organization is going to conduct Lab Assistant Exam will be on 13 November, 2016. Its mean candidate have very less time to prepare for the Exam. They so all candidates know the RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 of the Exam. So, they can face the Exam with proper knowledge. Here, we are giving you all the Information about RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016. So all candidates download and prepare well for the exam.
Details of RSMSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus 2016
Name of the examination: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
Official website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Name of the post: Lab Assistant Exam
Date of the examination: 13 November, 2016
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam Pattern 2016
||Part A – General Knowledge
||Part B – Biology, Physics and Chemistry
- Exam will be objective type with multiple choices of answers.
- The Question Paper will have total 300 Marks.
- Minimum qualifying marks is 40 %.
- Time Limit for the Exam is 03:00 hours.
- There is also 1/3 Negative marks for each wrong answer.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus 2016
Part I: – General Knowledge
- Main Source of Rajasthan history
- Main Prehistoric civilizations of Rajasthan.
- Major dynasties and their accomplishments.
- Mughal-Rajput relations.
- Key features of architecture.
- Important Forts, Monuments & Structures.
- Religious Movement of Rajasthan and Folk god-goddess.
- Main Handicraft, painting, styles of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthani language works of literature Major regional languages.
- Fair, festival, folk music, folk dance, musical instruments, jewelry.
- Rajasthani Culture,Tradition and Heritage.
- Important Historic tourism Palace.
- Main Personality of Rajasthan.
- Princely states of Rajasthan and British treaties, Mass movement of 1857
- Farmers and public Revolution movement,and the movement Prjamandal.
- Integral of Rajasthan.
- Political Awareness of Rajasthan.
Geography of Rajasthan
- Status and Expansion.
- Main Physic Department – Desert region, Aravali Mountain region, planes.
- Drainage system.
- Natural vegetation.
- Forest and Wildlife Conservation.
- Environmental and ecological issues.
- Agro-climatic and major crops.
- Multipurpose projects.
- Irrigation Projects.
- water conservation
Part II: – Biology, Physics and Chemistry
Part II of RSMSSB Lab Assistant Question Paper will contain various questions of Biology, Physics and Chemistry Subjects. Candidate can check the full Exam Syllabus from the Link given Below…
Click here for RSMSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus 2016:
Click Here for More Information