Welcome to Indiawidejobs.com. A destination for all placement papers including aptitude questions, hr interview questions, interview tips, Group discussion topics, Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari Result, Bank Jobs, Private Jobs, Walk Ins, Admit Cards. Here we are going to update all the placement papers sample format followed by all the major organizations time to time. Indiawidejobs.com provides Placement papers, previous papers with solutions of all IT Companies including Sonata software placement papers. In this coming to this post we are going to provide complete Sonata software placement papers for candidates those who are getting ready for written test in Sonata software. All these papers will provide overall concepts highly focused mostly in Sonata software placement papers. Every job seeker will find a great collection of Sonata software previous papers with answers Also job aspirants those who are looking for an option to keep all the placement papers as a reference collection can download from Indiawidejobs.com in the links titled as Download Sonata software placement papers pdf.
India Wide Jobs
Most of the Graduates and Post Graduates those who are looking for jobs in Sonata software are searching for placement papers of Sonata software. These candidates can refer placement papers with answers are having better chances of cracking written tests at Sonata software. Though Sonata software placement papers which are provided here may contain less number of Sonata software aptitude questions. There will be a chance of repeating questions in Sonata software placement papers year to year. So please concentrate and refer placement papers with solutions by downloading Sonata software previous papers pdf from our website. By complete analysis of previous year papers of Sonata software and based on the feedback provide by candidates whoever attempted for written test at the company team Indiawidejobs.com is preparing Sonata software placement papers with solutions and paving an better way to succeed at written tests. Indiawidejobs.com will always try to provide complete information regarding Sonata software aptitude questions up to date. So keep on visiting this website for placement papers with answers. In the below post you can refer sample questions that are commonly appeared in Sonata software placement papers.
About the Company: Sonata Software is one of the major software enterprise with great fame and which is strongly built over the bricks of software product development and IT consulting with specified successful strategies. Sonata Software is also among the list best companies to work in India which is highly chosen by most of the IT employees. High end specifies technical applications and next generation methodologies for innovative initiations at Sonata Software.
Sample Aptitude Questions:
1) In a group of 15,7 have studied Latin, 8 have studied Greek, and 3 have not studied either. How many of these studied both Latin and Greek
2) If 13 = 13w/(1-w) ,then (2w)2 =
3) If a and b are positive integers and (a-b)/3.5 = 4/7, then
(A) b < a
(B) b > a
(C) b = a
(D) b >= a
4) In june a baseball team that played 60 games had won 30% of its game played. After a phenomenal winning streak this team raised its average to 50% .How many games must the team have won in a row to attain this average?
5) M men agree to purchase a gift for Rs. D. If three men drop out how much more will each have to contribute towards the purchase of the gift/
6) A company contracts to paint 3 houses. Mr.Brown can paint a house in 6 days while Mr.Black would take 8 days and Mr.Blue 12 days. After 8 days Mr.Brown goes on vacation and Mr. Black begins to work for a period of 6 days. How many days will it take Mr.Blue to complete the contract?
7) 2 hours after a freight train leaves Delhi a passenger train leaves the same station travelling in the same direction at an average speed of 16 km/hr. After travelling 4 hrs the passenger train overtakes the freight train. The average speed of the freight train was?
8) If 9x-3y=12 and 3x-5y=7 then 6x-2y = ?
9) There are 5 red shoes, 4 green shoes. If one draw randomly a shoe what is the probability of getting a red shoe
Ans) 5c1/ 9c1
10) What is the selling price of a car? If the cost of the car is Rs.60 and a profit of 10% over selling price is earned
Ans: Rs 66/-
Important Links to Download Sonata Software Placement Papers
Click here to Download Sonata Placement Papers -1
Click here to Download Sonata Placement Papers -2
Click here to Download Sonata Placement Papers -3
Click here to Download Sonata Placement Papers -4