Tamil Nadu SSC Recruitment Notification 2016 announced by the Tamil Nadu on its official website sscsr.gov.in to fill the vacant positions in the organization. Those 20 Tamil Nadu SSC Vacancies 2016 are Senior Technical Assistant, Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions), Textile Designer, Court Master, Tubewell Operator, Farm Assistant and Junior Chemist posts. Huge number of candidates are waiting for the recruitment for a long time. So all those candidates need to apply for the Tamil Nadu SSC Vacancies 2016on or before the last date. Before going to apply candidates need to verify the eligibility details to apply.
Eligibility of Tamil Nadu SSC Notification 2016
To apply for Tamil Nadu SSC Recruitment 2016 the candidates must have Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or Institution.Degree In Agriculture followed by Post Graduate in Agronomy/Plant Breeding /Genetics of a recognized University or equivalent. The candidates age not more than 30 years as on 3rd October 2016. The age relaxation is applicable to the all reservation candidates as per the govt rules.
Tamil Nadu SSC Vacancies 2016Application Form
To apply for the candidates nee to visit the official websitesscsr.gov.in. Click on apply online. Fill the application form with all required fields. And submit the application form. The selection of candidates can be done through written test and personal interview. For more information about the Tamil Nadu SSC Recruitment 2016 mention below.
Details of Tamil Nadu SSC Notification 2016
Name of the Organization:Tamil Nadu SSC
Name of the vacancy: 20 posts
- Senior Technical Assistant
- Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions)
- Textile Designer
- Court Master
- Tubewell Operator
- Farm Assistant
- Junior Chemist
- Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or Institution.
- Degree In Agriculture followed by Post Graduate in Agronomy/Plant Breeding /Genetics of a recognized University or equivalent
- Master’s degree in Tamil /Malayalam / Telugu/ Kannada with Ancient Indian History as a subject at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognized University or equivalent or Master’s degree in History with Ancient Indian History as a subject and Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu/ Kannada as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognized university or equivalent.
Age limit:Not more than 30 years as on 3rd October 2016.
Selection procedure:Written test and personal interview
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- per Month
- 100/- for genaral candidates
- Women categories candidates / Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and EXSM categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates need to visit the official website sscsr.gov.inor direct link given below.
- Click on apply online
- Fill the application form with all required fields
- Submit the application form
- Take hard copy for further reference
Starting date to Commence Online Application: Apply Now
The last date to submit Online Application Form: 03-10-2016
Click for official notification
Click here for apply online