Telangana Epass 2016: Telangana Government offers Reimbursement of Tuition Fee (RTF) and Maintenance charges or Mess charges (MTF) for eligible students. Check the complete details and apply online through below Telangana Epass Application form.
Telangana Epass 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:
- SC, ST candidates whose parental income Two Lakhs or below
- BC, EBC PH candidates whose parental income One Lakh or below
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter
- Candidates other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and PWD
- SC, ST candidates whose parental income more than Two Lakhs
- BC, EBC PH candidates whose parental income more than One Lakh
- Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats
- Part time courses, online courses
- Open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
Eligible Courses for Telangana Epass 2016:
Candidates who are pursuing post metric courses (Courses after 10th class) approved by concerned Board/ Institute/ University having more than 1 year duration are Telangana Epass Eligibility candidates. Telangana Epass 2016 is not eligible for candidates who are studying Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses, Private Pilot license Courses and Courses at Pre-examination Training Centers of all India and State levels.
Telangana Epass Fresh Application Form:
Candidates who will fulfill above eligible conditions may apply online for Telangana Epass 2016-17. Open Telangana Epass Website telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in and click on application form and Enter details. Candidates who had already registered may open Telangana Epass renewal application form. if you don’t know the Telangana Epass registration Process please contact your principal or apply online from Mee Seva or AP Online centers.
Documents Needed to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Bonafide Certificates (Needed From Previous Seven Consecutive Years)
- Common Entrance Test allotment order ( OUCET, EAMCET, PGCET, ICET, OUCET Admit Card or Hall Ticket, Rank Card etc)
- Bank Pass Book Copy (The first page of the book that include Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, Branch Name and Address)
- Caste and Income Certificate.
- SSC Certificate
Telangana Epass registration Process:
- Visit the website telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on the link and select fresh or Renewal from
- Fill the form with all the important details
- Upload all the important documents
- Enter CET Number, Aadhaar Card or UID Number, Address, Father Name, Mobile Number etc.
- Upload the recent scanned passport size photograph
- Submit Application form
- Printout of the application form for future use
Click Here for Telangana Epass apply online