TNPPCAHS (Sep) Admit Card 2016 for M. Pharm announced by the Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health Sciences through post. Recently Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health Sciences has released admission notification for admission to the M.Pharm degree courses in unaided Private Colleges in the state Tamil Nadu through Entrance Examination. Eligible Candidates who interested to take admission in TNPPCAHS are applied for the TNPPCAHS Admission 2016 on or before the last date. For all those candidates the organization is going to conduct the written exam 25 Sep 2016.
TNPPCAHS (Sep) Call Letter 2016
Candidates who did not receive the Hall Ticket may contact Consortium Office, TNPPCA-HS, two days prior to the conduct of the Entrance Examination for clarification. The Candidates shall also collect the Hall Tickets in the Examination Centre on the day of the exam (by 8.30 am) on producing a Photo Identification Document.
The Entrance Examination will be conducted only at Chennai as scheduled below:
|Date & Time
|25 Sep 2016
(10 am to 12 noon)
|Chellammal College for Women, Near Spic Building, Guindy,
Chennai – 600 032
Guidelines for Entrance Exam
- Candidates admitted for the Entrance Examination will have to come to the Examination Centre at their own expense and make their own arrangements for stay if necessary.
- Candidates are advised to be present at 9.30 a.m. in the Examination Centre.
- They are required to be seated on their respective seats 15 minutes before the commencement of examination and to fill up the 1st page of Question Booklet. Question Booklets should not be opened by the candidates before 10.00 a.m.
- Candidates coming 30 minutes after the commencement of the Examination will not be permitted to appear for the Examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to carry any text material printed or written, bits of paper, electronic and telecommunication devices like pagers, cellular phones, or electronic diary etc., inside the Hall.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the hall before the end of the examination.
- Candidates shall maintain strict silence. Any misconduct will entail forfeiture of the right to continue the Examination. His / Her Answer Sheet will not be considered for valuation.
- Answers should be shared with a Ball Point Pen in the OMR answer sheet as per the instructions given and if it is shaded with any other item the answer sheets will not be considered for valuation without any intimation to the candidate.