The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has updated a recruitment notification for fulfilling up Jr Scientific Officer vacancies. Many applicants who are interested for above vacancies are going to applying online applications. As per Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Selection Procedure the applicants will be shortlisted for above Jr Scientific Officer vacancies based on their performance in written test and interview. So, the applicants who had applied for above notification are struggling to prepare for written examination. Hence, here the candidates can find the TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Syllabus 2016 and Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission JSO Exam Pattern from its official website www.tnpsc.tn.nic.in.
TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Syllabus 2016
Candidates who had applied they will be looking for the TNPSC Jr SO Syllabus 2016. Here, we have provided you the Complete Syllabus below. The candidates can check the TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Syllabus 2016 from below of this page have look over that. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was releases PSC vacancies every year. Similarly this year also it has released a recruitment notification for fulfilling Jr Scientific Officer vacancies. The candidates can Check Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission JSO Test Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Exam Dates, Timings, Exam Centres and furthermore details here.
TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Exam Pattern 2016
The Applicants who are appearing the Exam they can check the TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Exam Pattern 2016 here. We have provided the TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Exam Pattern& Syllabus. Aspirants must have to check exam pattern because it will make your plan for exam Preparation. Check the below TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Test Pattern 2016.
Details about TNPSC Syllabus 2016
Name of Department: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Name of Jobs: Junior Scientist Posts
Number of Openings: 50.
Application Mode: Online
Last Date: 28/o8/2016.
Exam Date: 16/10/2016.
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Exam Pattern
||No. of Questions
||Paper – I
Select Any One Subject
||Paper – II
||Interview and Records
Check TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Syllabus 2016
Forensic Science Syllabus:
- Forensic Science.
- Physical evidence.
- Foot and tire impressions.
- Tool marks.
- Crime Scene examinations.
- Fundamentals of photography.
- Fire and arson.
- Broken glass.
- Instrumental methods of organic analysis.
- Instrumental methods of inorganic analysis.
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic chemistry, and Polymers.
- Organic reaction mechanism and Stereochemistry.
- Natural Products and Drugs.
- Poisons and Pesticides.
- Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental methods.
- Fundamentals of Anthropology.
- Physical / Biological Anthropology.
- Chemistry of Biomolecules.
- Biochemical and Molecular Techniques.
General Knowledge Syllabus:
- General science.
- Indian economy.
- Current Events.
- Indian Polity.
- History and culture of India.
- Indian national movement.
- Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests.