TS EAMCET Application Form 2016
Telangana EAMCET or TS EAMCET 2016 is the genius of the state level, agriculture and medical common entrance examination conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Board for Higher Education ( TSCHE) for admission to various engineering, medical and agricultural courses in government and private colleges in Telangana. The Telangana EAMCET started from 2015 as consideration for admission to the courses mentioned above. Last year, thousands of students had appeared in the exam TS EAMCET, and it is also expected that this year many students appear in the examination.
TS EAMCET Notification 2016
Here in this article we will provide you all details regarding the TS EAMCET Application form 2016, exam date, paper pattern, etc.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2016
The candidates who are waiting for the application form TS EAMCET Application Form 2016 can get their application form through the online mode by visiting the official website of Telangana EAMCET . The TS EAMCET Application form 2016 are available from February 28, 2016 and the last date for filling the application form will be on March 28, 2016. Applicants may complete the application form and after filling all their travel details to pay costs . Applicants can pay their fees using credit / debit card or net banking. application fee is Rs 500 / -. for engineering (Rs 250 / – for SC / ST) applications and Rs 500 / -. (250 / – in case of SC / ST) for agriculture and medical applications. Candidates who want to appear in all examinations, have to pay Rs application fee. 1000 / – (Rs 500 / – for SC / ST) for the engineering, agriculture and medical exams. Candidates can also pay their fees online by AP Centres / Centres Mee Seva / e-seva centers in Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
India Wide Jobs
TS EAMCET Dates 2016
Applicants should note that the TS EAMCET application form 2016 are requested only through the online mode. All applicants are informed that as soon as official information is available, we will update here on this page.
TS EAMCET Notification 2016 Application Form
Telangana EAMCET 2016 notification was announced a notification for TS EAMCET 2016 led by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad. This is a common entrance examination for agriculture, medical engineering and which is conducted on behalf of the Telangana State Board for Higher Education. Eligible candidates EAMCET 2016 apply for inclusion in various professional courses offered by the university or college / private institutions in the state of Telangana. Interested candidates should have a qualified 12th examination or its equivalent / Telangana a board / university recognized with physics, mathematics and chemistry or biology / biotechnology as a subject major TS / Telangana with at least 45% marks for the general categories are candidat.es TS / Telangana or 40% marks for reserved category (SC / ST) and candidates must belong to the state of Telangana and have all the necessary certificates for the same. The Contenders / Telangana should have completed 17 years later than the month of the review year. The formation of new Telangana state in 2014, the EAMCET exam was conducted separately for two different states. Thus, from 2015 onwards the EAMCET exam will be conducted separately for two states
Telangana EAMCET Fee Structure
TS / Telangana EMCET Application Form 2016 can be downloaded through Online and Apply via Online. The Telangana EAMCET is a common entrance examination for admission to the above engineering, Medical, Agriculture during the government and colleges private located in the state of Telangana. The TS application form 2016 / Telangana EAMCET 2016 will be available from February 2016. Telangana EAMCET 2016 application form will be obtained through online mode. Applicants should visit the official website of the authority and complete the form. No other mode of application will be introduced for EAMCET 2016 registration. Candidates are requested to enter all the details carefully along with documents / Telangana necessary for recording. After completing the application form filling process, choose the mode of payment of application fee.
Applicants must pay an application fee Rs 250 / -. For engineering courses and Rs 250 / -. For agriculture and medicine courses. Candidates who are interested to appear in all the entrance exams are required to pay Rs. 500. They can send fees by debit card / net banking / credit card or demand draft. It is also authorized to pay the application fee by Mee Seva centers / AP Centers online / e-seva centers in Telangana. For detailed information on EAMCET 2016, you can visit the official website of EAMCET.
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2016
TS EAMCET 2016 namely Telangana EAMCET 2016 led by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad. This is a common entrance examination for agriculture, medical engineering and which is conducted on behalf of the State Council for Higher Education Telangana (TSCHE). Submission of online application will start from February 28, 2016 and the consideration will be held in May 2016. 02. Candidates are invited to discover all the related details TS EAMCET 2016, including the application procedure, the last date of submission of the application form, eligibility criteria, examination date, admit card, result, review model, etc.
TS EAMCET 2016 Notification
TS EAMCET notification for the year 2016 published on February 25, 2016, online application process will start from February 28, 2016.
TS EAMCET Dates 2016
Presentation of the online application will start from February 28, 2016
Deadline for submitting the application form, without late fees March 28, 2016
Any corrections can be made in the online application form: April 03, 2016 to 13 April 2016
Deadline to submit the online application form with late fee of Rs 500 / -. 3 April 2016
Deadline to submit the online application form with late fee of Rs 1000 / -.: April 13, 2016
Deadline to submit the online application form with late fee of Rs 5000 / -. April 22, 2016
Deadline to submit the online application form with late fee of Rs 10,000 / -.: April 29, 2016
The Hall tickets will be released for: April 24, 2016 to 30 April 2016
Entrance exam will be held: May 2, 2016
Result will be declared on Fourth week of May 2016
Counseling Date: Third week of June 2016
TS EAMCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be either permanent resident of India or a foreign citizen of India or persons of Indian origin.
- Applicants must belong to either Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State and have all the necessary certificates for the same.
- Applicants must have completed the 12th grade education from a recognized board. Appearing Applicants may also apply.
- Applicants must be either pass engineering diploma examinations organized by the State Council of Technical Education and Training, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or appearing are eligible.
- Candidates have necessarily got 45% of PCM marks in 12th class (40% marks for reserved category students).
- The minimum age of candidates should be at least 16 years on 31stDecember of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates who are applying for B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering), B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Technology) and B.Tech. (FST), they must have at least 17 years on December 31 of the year of admission. The upper age limit for unreserved category candidates is 22 years, while for the reserved category, it is 25 years.
- Candidates who apply for courses BHMS / BAMS / BNYS should be at least at least 17 years old on 31 December of admissions. Candidates must have passed or appearing class 12th examination with biotechnology, PCB and English.
- Candidates seeking medical courses such as MBBS or BDS, they must be at least 17 years old on 31 December of admissions. Candidates must have passed or appearing class 12th examination with biotechnology, PCB and English. In addition, candidates must have obtained at least 50% of PCB candidates marks must achieve minimum scores of 50% (40% for reserved category candidates).
How to Apply Telanagan EAMCET Application Form 2016
- Please take a look at the complete procedure to request TS EAMCET 2016 mentioned below:
- You are free to get the online application form on the official website.
- After downloading the application form for all applicants are required to complete the very appropriate form.
- The next step is remitting the application fee is Rs 250 / -. For engineering courses and Rs 250 / -. For agriculture and medicine courses. The fee can be paid challan debit card / credit card / bank.
- Candidates who are interested to appear in all the entrance exams are required to pay Rs. 500 as application fee.
- It is also authorized to pay the application fee by Mee Seva centers / AP Centers online / e-seva centers in Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
Click here for TS EAMCET Application Form 2016
Click here for TS EAMCET Notification 2016
Click here for Official Site