TS PGECET Notification 2017 Application Form
Hi friends welcome to our site. Here you can find all the notifications released by govt through out india wide. While the latest update is Telangana has released TS PGECET Notification 2017 to get admission in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Pharmacy), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) regular courses in the Recognized Universities and situated in Telangana. Applicants who are interested in this TS PGECET Notification 2017 can go through this article once. The candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria and other important details from the article. Students can apply online from the direct link provided below as the application process has been started. The minimum eligibility criteria required for this TS PGECET Admission 2017 for Engineering is Candidates should have passed Graduation in Engineering / Technology from recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks for reserved candidates or equivalent grade. Pharmacy is Candidates should have passed Graduation in Pharmacy from recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks and 50% marks for reserved candidates or equivalent grade. Architecture is Candidates should have passed Graduation in Pharmacy from recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks and 50% marks for reserved candidates or equivalent grade. However, they must have passed in all the subjects before seeking admission.
TS PGECET Application Form 2017
The selection for TS PGECET Admission 2017 will be based on written exam to be conducted in the due course of time and Candidates who are applying for TS PGECET Notification 2017 there is no age restriction for appearing for entrance test. However maximum eligible age for obtained Fee / Scholarship as per TS Govt rules. For more details regarding the educational qualifications, refer the TS PGECET Notification 2017 attachment below. Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Notification 2017 for admission into all Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Pharmacy), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) regular courses. Get more details like eligibility criteria, selection process, and other related information regarding TS PGECET Notification 2017 from the below sections.
TS PGECET Notification 2017
The selection process for this TS PGECET Admission 2017 is based on written exam or interview for recruiting the well-qualified applicants. On the basis of written exam aspirants will be selected for various colleges for admission. The aspirants who are applying for TS PGECET Admission 2017 should undergo shorthand test. More details of the examination are given In the TS PGECET Notification 2017 go through it once. Interested candidates can apply through online on before last date. The applications are accepted only through online mode. The online applications are available on the official site Regarding to this TS PGECET Notification 2017 if you have any doubts please write us in comment section.
More Eligibility criteria details of TS PGECET
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Council of Higher Education
Name of the Exam: Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Examination.
Exam Stream: Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Pharmacy), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate)
APICET Notification: Available Below
Applying Mode Online
Starting Date : 17.03.2017
Closing Date: 01.05.2017
Official Website: http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in
Overview of TS PGECET Notification 2017
Age Limit: Candidates who are showing interest in this TS PGECET exam 2017 is there is no age limit for the candidates who are appearing for PGECET More detailed description about the age is given in the official notification attachment below.
Candidates should have passed recognized Graduation in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy.
- Engineering: Candidates should have a degree in Engineering / Technology from the recognized University with a minimum of 50% and 45% marks for reserved or equivalent-level candidates.
- Pharmacy: Candidates should have a recognized university degree in pharmacy with a minimum of 50% of marks and 50% for reserved or equivalent candidates.
- Architecture: Candidates should have a recognized university degree in pharmacy with a minimum of 50% of marks and 50% of marks for reserved or equivalent
- Graduate Diploma Pharm-D (PB): Diploma level 3-year program (UG) in pharmacy with B. Pharmacy as entry qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
- Applicants must have obtained an M.Sc / MA / MCA Master in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer applications and double degree courses with at least 50% of the marks (45% of the marks for The reserved category).
- Candidates appearing for qualifying exams are also eligible for the admission test. Candidates should be required to produce a list of marks and issue a certificate at the time of admission.
- Before applying for an admission test, the candidate checks the eligibility of the various universities for a particular examination and asks for admission to the related course. Eligibility criteria set for each course on a given official site.
- The qualification certificate (professional courses) obtained in distance mode must be approved by AICTE / DEC.
The selection process for this TS PGECET Admission 2017 is based on
Applicants has to pay the Application fee as step wise given below
Step-1 Payment of Application Fees
Offline registration fee
- Applicants visit the nearest TS online center.
- Provide all necessary details Name, Date of birth, Mobile number and Make the payment.
- You will receive an acknowledgment of receipt in the above centers containing the journal number. May proceed with the submission of the application.
Online Registration Fees
- Login to the official website http://sche.ap.gov.in/PGECET, by clicking on “Fee Payment” select the candidate position for PGECET and District belongs to and enter the personal details.
- Choose the appropriate “Gateway Payment Option” option mode and select the Bank. Click “make payment” and submit.
- Complete the banking process must receive “Journal Number”, can proceed with the submission of the application.
Step-2 Fill in the online application
- Log on to the official website http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in PGECET, pass the instructions to complete the form. Click on the “Fill the application” link.
- The following registration fee payment web page will appear on the screen. Select the appropriate TS Online payment (or) credit card payment mode and click.
- After clicking the button, the next page “Checking Payments” will appear on the screen. Fill in all the details in the respective fields filled in after clicking on the “Complete the application form” application will be displayed.
- Complete all studies, studies, reservations and personal details. Download the photo and signature and click on the “Save” button.
- Finally, click the Submit button, take the printed application with the reference ID (Registration ID).
Step 3: Print the application
Click the “Print your application” link, enter the required details and click the Send button.
Apply online: Apply online
The following information must be kept ready to complete the details during the application form
- Number of Hall ticket / Year of passage, place of study, percentage for qualification examination.
- Study details for the 4-10th class, Inter or Diploma, M.C.A / M.Sc / Other and B.Tech / B.Pharm.
- Personal information and address of correspondence
Caste in the case of a candidate SC / ST / BC.
- PH, NCC, NSS, PAC, Sports ……. etc
- Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
- Study or Residence or Certificate relevant for proof of local status.
- The choice of assistance centers is for the verification of certificates and options at the time of admission.
- Rank / percentile in the input test.
- Admission to a college depends on its recognition / affiliation by the statutory bodies.
- Reserve rule.
- Reservation for special category.
TS PGECET Online Application 2017
Applicants should note that as per notification all aspirants must look after the notification and fill up the online application , The online application forms are has to be submitted on or before 1st May 2017,The aspirants can pay the application fee either through online or offline. The online application form can be downloaded from the below link or from official website pgecet.tsche.ac.in
How to fill the online application form
- Candidates should visit the official website or follow the link given below.
- Search for the TS PGECET 2017 link, and click on it.
- Read the notification completely and check the eligibility criteria.
- If you meet the criteria click on the application form link.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned copies of the documents required.
- Submit the application form and proceed to the payment mode.
- Take a printout of the application form for further assistance.
|Events of TS EAMCET 2017
|TS PGECET 2017 Examination Date
|Notification release date
|Starting date for Online application
|Last date for submitting application
|Closing date to submit the application with a late fee of Rs. 500/-
|Last Date to receive the application with a late fee of Rs. 2000/-
|Closing date for receiving the application with a late fee of Rs. 5000/-
|Last Date Submission of Application with late Fee of Rs 10000/-
|TS PGECET 2017 Result release date
TS PGECET Notification 2017
TS PGECET 2017 Application Form