TS SET Notification 2017 Application Form
Hi friends welcome to our site. Here you can find all the notifications released by govt through out india wide. While the latest update is Telangana has released TS SET Notification 2017 to get recruited as promotions of lecturers/ Assistant professors in Degree Colleges/ Universities as per the University grants commission regulations. Applicants who are interested in this TS SET Notification 2017 can go through this article once. The candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria and other important details from the article. Students can apply online from the direct link provided below as the application process has been started. The minimum eligibility criteria required for this TS SET Admission 2017 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for SET. The Backward Classes (BC) / Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Physically Challenged (PH/VH) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible to appear the SET. However, they must have passed in all the subjects before seeking admission.
Telangana SET Application Form 2017
The selection for TS SET Admission 2017 will be based on written exam to be conducted in the due course of time and Candidates who are applying for TS SET Notification 2017 there is no age restriction for appearing for entrance test. However maximum eligible age for obtained Fee / Scholarship as per TS Govt rules. For more details regarding the educational qualifications, refer the TS SET Notification 2017 attachment below. Telangana State conducts the State Eligibility Test every year by the Osmania University, Hyderabad in accordance with G.O. Through this test the candidates are going to get recruited as promotions of lecturers/ Assistant professors in Degree Colleges/ Universities as per the University grants commission regulations. Every year Osmania university conducts SET. This year it has released notification for the Telangana SET 2017. Get more details like eligibility criteria, selection process, and other related information regarding TS SET Notification 2017 from the below sections.
TS SET Notification 2017
The selection process for this TS SET Admission 2017 is based on written exam or interview for recruiting the well-qualified applicants. On the basis of written exam aspirants will be selected for various colleges for jobs. The aspirants who are applying for TS SET Admission 2017 should undergo shorthand test. More details of the examination are given In the TS SET Notification 2017 go through it once. Interested candidates can apply through online on before last date. The applications are accepted only through online mode. The online applications are available on the official site Regarding to this TS SET Notification 2017 if you have any doubts please write us in comment section.
More Eligibility criteria details of TS SET
Name of the Organization: Osmania University
Name of the Exam: Telangana State Eligibility Test
TS SET Notification: Available Below
Applying Mode Online
Starting Date : 16.02.2017
Closing Date: 20.03.2017
Official Website: http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in
Overview of TS SET Notification 2017
Age Limit: Candidates who are showing interest in this TS SET exam 2017 is there is no age limit for the candidates who are appearing for SET More detailed description about the age is given in the official notification attachment below.
Candidates should have the follow criteria
- Only candidates who have completed or are pursuing the final year of a Bachelor of Science degree are eligible to participate in TS-SET. Others do not need to apply.
- Candidates who have obtained at least 55% of the marks (without rounding) on a Master’s or equivalent examination from universities or institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for the SET. Applicants from the class Backward Classes (BC) / Scheduled Cast (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Physically Challenged (PH / VH) who obtained at least 50% notes (without rounding) Appear SET.
- Candidates who have appeared (ORs) will be required to attend the Master’s Examination and whose results are still awaited (or) candidates whose examinations have been delayed may also apply for the test. However, these candidates will be admitted on a provisional basis and will only be considered eligible for a PhD if they have passed their master’s degree or equivalent with at least 55% points (50% in BC / SC / ST / PH / VH candidates). These candidates must obtain their PG grade sheet within one year from the SET date with the required percentage of marks, failing which they will be considered disqualified. re. Ph.
- Degree holders whose examinations were completed no later than September 19, 1991 (independently of the reporting date) are eligible for a 5% grade relaxation of 55% to 50%.
- Applicants must appear for the SET in the subject of their post-graduation only. If the subject of a candidate is not included in the list of SET topics, the candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET held twice a year.
- Candidates who qualify for the test are eligible to apply for the position of Asst. Professors / lecturers in various universities and colleges of higher education in Telangana. They will receive a certificate of eligibility and the period of validity of the certificate is eternal.
- Candidates other than the general category are required to indicate their social status (BC / SC / ST / VH) in the online application form. Applicants in their own interest must ensure their eligibility for the test. In case of disqualification from the Agency’s ineligibility at any time, their application will be canceled and they will be subject to legal action.
- Candidates may note that the verification of the eligibility conditions with reference to the documents (PG certificates of qualification, caste certificates and PH / VH certificates) that will be requested will be taken into account only after the candidate has Passed the test. If, for any reason, the candidate is not eligible for the award, the decision may be withdrawn by SET.
- Applicants should note that their application is tentative. The mere fact that an admission card was issued to a candidate does not imply that the university has finally accepted his candidacy. Candidates may note that their application will be considered final when verifying the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates will not receive any SET labels whether they are qualified or unskilled. No re-evaluation of the papers is allowed for the SET examination. The SET agency will issue certificates to qualified candidates only after careful verification of the candidate’s relevant certificates.
- The same photograph of the candidate that is printed on the hall ticket will also be printed on the certificate to be issued by the TS-SET Office.
The selection process for this TS SET Admission 2017 is based on
Eligible Candidates who wish to apply for TS-SET-2017 may submit their applications through online mode. The registration fee of Rs.1000/- (for General Category), Rs. 800/- (for BC Category) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST/PWD Category) towards application registration and processing is to be paid through payment gateway (Credit card/Debit card/Net banking). The detailed information is available on the website www.telanganaset.org.
TS SET Online Application 2017
Applicants should note that as per notification all aspirants must look after the notification and fill up the online application , The online application forms are has to be submitted on or before 20th March 2017,The aspirants can pay the application fee either through online or offline. The online application form can be downloaded from the below link or from official website www.telanganaset.org
How to fill the online application form
- Candidates should visit the official website or follow the link given below.
- Search for the TS SET 2017 link, and click on it.
- Read the notification completely and check the eligibility criteria.
- If you meet the criteria click on the application form link.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned copies of the documents required.
- Submit the application form and proceed to the payment mode.
- Take a printout of the application form for further assistance.
|Events of TS SET 2017
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee (Only Registration)
|With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee
|With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee
|With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee (For Hyderabad centre only)
|Download of Hall Tickets
TS SET Notification 2017
TS SET 2017 Application Form