TSPSC Revenue Dept Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 are provided here for the candidate’s reference. Recently Telangana Public Service Commission announced recruitment notification for 1228 Posts on its official website. Through the recruitment the organization want to recruit the eligible and talented candidates to work in the organization. So huge number of candidates are waiting for the recruitment notification for a long time. For all those candidates this is very good opportunity to apply for the recruitment on or before the last date. So huge number of candidates are apply for the recruitment notification on or before the last date. For all those candidates the organization want to conduct the written test as a part of the selection process. So all those candidates are started preparation for the written test. For all those candidates here we are providing the Telangana Revenue Dept Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 for reference.
TSPSC Revenue Dept Exam Pattern 2016
Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. The system of selecting young talent for public services through a process of selection was in vogue in the Hyderabad State since the period of Mir Mahaboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam (1869-1911). TSPSC every year announce the recruitment notification for vacant position in the organization. This year also announced Telangana Public Service Commission has released a TSPSC Revenue Department Recruitment Notification. Total 1228 Vacancies released under Revenue Division, Collectorates, and Revenue Mandals Departments. So huge number of candidates are apply for the recruitment. So all those candidates are searching for the TSPSC Revenue Dept Syllabus 2016 to prepare for the written test. for all those candidates here we are providing the Telangana New District Revenue Department Syllabus and exam pattern for the candidates reference.
TSPSC Revenue Dept Syllabus 2016
Organization Name: Telangana Public Service Commission.
Official website: tspsc.gov.in
Post Name: Deputy MRO, Revenue Mandal, Collectorate, Revenue Division.
No of Vacancies: 1228 Posts.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Last date: update soon.
Telangana New District Revenue Department Syllabus
General Studies & General Ability Syllabus
- Policies of Telangana State.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Logical Reasoning includes Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- International Relations and Events.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues, and Inclusive Policies.
- Basic English from 10th Standard.
History, Policy & Society Syllabus
- Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana.
- Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies.
- Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics.
Telangana State Economy and Development syllabus
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Issues of Development and Change.
- Economy and Development of Telangana.
Telangana Movement and State Formation syllabus
- The idea of Telangana (1948-1970).
- Mobilization phase (1971 -1990).
- Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014).
Click here for Apply online