Hi, welcome to indiawideobs.com. Here we are going to update the latest notifications updated in the state and central wide. While coming to the latest notification UGC NET Application form 2015 released by the Central Board of Secondary Education. On behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC), the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced it will direct the National Eligibility Test (NET) 2015 June 28, 2015 (Sunday). Through this page we intend to provide assistance to NET aspirants with the procedure online a request for UGC National Eligibility Test 2015 online application form. The Central Board of Secondary Education will hold the National Eligibility Test (NET) June 28 (Sunday) to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for the post of Assistant Professor or only Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges. The CBSE will conduct NET in 84 topics in 89 cities selected NET exam distributed across the country.
The Central Board of Secondary Education has notified it through an official UGC NET Notification 2015 which reads: “It was informed that CBSE will conduct the next UGC National Eligibility Test 2015 for research and scholarship eligibility for the junior assistant professor to be held June 28, 2015 (Sunday). Candidates who wish to appear in the test can view the detailed notification available on the site official website from April 15 www.cbsenet.nic.in 2015. Candidates are required to apply online only from April 16, 2015. The deadline for online application is 15-05-2015 and fees can be paid up to 16-05-2015. More information about UGC NET Notification 2015 given below.
For more sarkari naukri updates visit www.indiawidejobs.com
Details of UGC NET Application form 2015
Organization name: Central Board of Secondary Education
- The Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR an equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc.
- The Other Backward Classes(OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PWD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991(irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.
- For the Junior Research Fellowship: age should not more than 28 years as on 01.06.2015. A relaxation up to 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC. Three years relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates possessing L.L.M. Degree. Total age relaxation on the above ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor
- General – Rs.600/-
- Other Backward Classes – Rs.300/- (Non-creamy layer), as per the Central list of OBC available on website: ncbc.nic.in
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs.150/- – See more at: http://www.eduvidya.com/Search/UGC-NET-Application-Form#sthash.aYW8Z5mr.dpuf
How to Apply:
Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the scanned images as below:-
- Passport size photograph in JPG format of minimum 4kb to 40 kb. The dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Signature in JPG format of minimum 4kb to 30 kb. The dimension of the signature should be 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height)
Steps to apply
- The candidates must fill the online application form online.
- The candidates must choose a password and select a security question during registration.
- Once registered, the candidate must note down the application number which will be system generated.
- For the subsequent logins, the candidate will be able to sign in through the application number and his password.
- Once registered and all the details are filled. T
- He candidates must pay the application fees can submit their fees through net banking, debit card or credit card.
- after that submit the application from And take print out for farther use
- The candidates can begin to register themselves from April 16
- The UGC NET Application form 2015 will be conducted on June 28
Click here for UGC National Eligibility Test 2015 Main Website
Click here for UGC National Eligibility Test 2015 Official Notification