Hi everyone here in this website we are providing you information on education and employment. As a part of employment news here now we are providing you information about UPSC Recruitment 2016. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has been advertised recruitment Notification. UPSC Advt No 54/ 2016 is about to select the candidates for the positions of Dental Surgeon, Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons on Indian Railway vacancies for PwD candidates under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ministry of Railway. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this UPSC Vacancy 2016. The candidates can check official webpage www.upsconline.nic.in for more information regarding UPSC Jobs 2016.
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 Eligibility criteria
The candidates those who are willing to apply for this Job vacancies in UPSC those candidates must have completed the Part I or Part II of the Schedule to the Dentist’s Act, 1948 & registered with a Dental Council with relevant experience. The candidates Age limit must be 35 years as on last date for receipt of application to apply for this UPSC Jobs 2016.
UPSC Advt No 54/ 2016
The candidates those who are interested in applying for this UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 must have to pay Rs. 25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. The selection process of the candidates will be based on Computer Based Recruitment test followed by interview in this Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The last date for applying this UPSC Recruitment 2016 is 11-08-2016 by 23:59 Hrs and last date to take the printout of application is 12-08-2016 by 23:59 Hrs. Here we have provided some important links regarding UPSC Vacancy 2016. UPSC exam date will be announced in soon.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC
Name of the Post:
Dental Surgeon, Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons on Indian Railway vacancies for PwD candidates under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ministry of Railway.
- Dental Surgeons, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare: 10 posts
- SC: 02 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
ii. OBC: 03 Posts
- UR: 04 Posts
- Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons on Indian Railways, Ministry of Railways, Department of Medical: 13 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- OBC: 05 Posts
iii. UR: 07 Posts
Candidates should have the qualification included in Part I or Part II of the Schedule to the Dentist’s Act, 1948 & registered with a Dental Council with relevant experince.
Candidate’s age should be 35 years as on last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable unto 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH candidates as per rules.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Recruitment test followed by interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 11-08-2016 by 23:59 Hrs. and take the printout of online application on or before 12-08-2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Now upload documents in Document Upload Module.
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
|Last Date to Apply Online
||11-08-2016 by 23:59 Hrs
|Last Date to take Printout of Application:
||12-08-2016 by 23:59 Hrs
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for online application
Click here for instructions
Click here for FAQ