Hi welcome to indiawidejobs.com here we going to update the latest Notification update by the organizations. While coming to the VMMCSJH New Delhi Notification 2015 announced by the Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi. It has released latest VMMCSJH Senior Resident Recruitment 2015 notification for filling up 185 Senior Residents Vacancies on contract basis various department. It organization also relies the VMMC Senior Resident Walk in interview Dates 2015 in department wise. The hospital has been a center for training and teaching of post – graduate students since 1962. In 1973 the hospital faculty constituted of clinical faculty of the University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) to which it was attached till 1990. Even after the college (UCMS) shifted to Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital at Shadara, Delhi. The hospital still continues to impart post-graduate training in various specialties and super specialties.
The candidate age maximum 33 years (Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. of India Rules) for the jobs in VMMCSJH New Delhi 2015. For VMMCSJH New Delhi Recruitment 2015 Senior Resident the Candidate should possess Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (approved by MCI) in the concerned specialty after M.B.B.S. failing which MBBS with two years’ experience in a Govt. organization out of which one year in the concerned specialty. The selection procedure in VMMCSJH New Delhi Notification 2015 will be made on the performance in written test and interview. For more details about the jobs in VMMCSJH new Delhi 2015 mentioned below.
For more sarkari naukri visit www.indiawidejobs.com
Details of VMMCSJH New Delhi Recruitment 2015
Organizations Name: Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
Job category: State Government
Main website: vmmc-sjh.nic.in
Location: New Delhi
Number of Vacancies: 185
Post Name: Senior Resident
Who Can Apply?
Eligibility Criteria Details:
Age limit: The candidate age maximum 33 years (Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. of India Rules) for the jobs in VMMCSJH New Delhi 2015.
For VMMCSJH New Delhi Recruitment 2015 Senior Resident the Candidate should possess Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (approved by MCI) in the concerned specialty after M.B.B.S. failing which MBBS with two years’ experience in a Govt. organization out of which one year in the concerned specialty.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY: – The candidate should be MDS (recognized by DCI) failing which BDS with two years’ experience in a government organization. Other conditions are same as in the case of other departments.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR ENDOCRINOLOGY– Desired qualification is MD/DNB in Medicine or Paediatrics
- ELIGIBILITY FOR HAEMOTOLOGY – The candidate should possess MD or equivalent in Medicine or Paediatrics. Candidate with M.D. or equivalent in Pathology will not be eligible.
Application fee: Nil
Selection Criteria Details: The selection procedure in VMMCSJH New Delhi Notification 2015 will be made on the performance in written test and interview
Pay Band: The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.6600/- per month.
How to Apply:
- The candidate’s has to download the application for the official website vmmc-sjh.nic.in, f fill the application for with required fields.
- Applicants should submit their application as per the prescribed format and along with the attested copies of all the relevant documents in support of their candidature for the post.
- One passport size photograph should also be appended. The application should reach below address within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement (including the date of advertisement)
|Office of the Medical Superintendent,
VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital,
New Delhi-110029 (DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION-
near Gate no. 2 and near Bank of Baroda,
Safdarjung Hospital Branch)
- Offline Apply Starting Date: 19th of June 2015
- Offline Apply Last Date: 3rd of July 2015
- Examination Date: 14th July to 31st July 2015
Department wise VMMC Senior Resident Walk in interview Dates 2015
- Anaesthesia 14.07.2015
- Cardiology 14.07.2015
- Surgery 15.07.2015
- Cancer Surgery 16.07.2015
- Neuro Surgery 16.07.2015
- Surgery 16.07.2015
- CTVS 17.07.2015
- Renal transplant 17.07.2015
- Urology 17.07.2015
- Anatomy 20.07.2015
- Biochemistry 20.07.2015
- Microbiology 20.07.2015
- Physiology 20.07.2015
- & Gynae. 21.07.2015
- Pathology 22.07.2015
- Community Medicine 22.07.2015
- Forensic Medicine 22.07.2015
- Pharmacology 22.07.2015
- Paediatrics 23.07.2015
- Nuclear medicine 24.07.2015
- PMR 24.07.2015
- Radiotherapy 24.07.2015
- SIC(Rehab) 24.07.2015
- Radiology 25.07.2015
- Medicine 27.07.2015
- Endocrinology 28.07.2015
- Haematology(clinical) 28.07.2015
- Medical oncology 28.07.2015
- Nephrology 28.07.2015
- Neurology 28.07.2015
- Orthopaedics 29.07.2015
- SIC(Ortho) 29.07.2015
- Dermatology 30.07.2015
- N.T. 30.07.2015
- Eye 30.07.2015
- Dental Surgery 31.07.2015
- Maxillofacial Surgery 31.07.2015
- Psychiatry 31.07.2015
Click here for Official Notification
Click here for Official Website