Hi, welcome to indiawdejobs.com. Here we are going to update the latest update release by the central and state government for fresher’s and experience candidates. While coming to the latest update West Bengal Staff selection commission Interview Schedule 2015 For food sub inspector post released by the WBSSC. West Bengal Staff selection Commission (WBSSC) was established by the Law on the Selection Committee of West Bengal staff. The functions of the Commission under the administrative control of the Government. West Bengal in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reform. WBSSC Result recently announced 595 Posts Food Sub Inspector under ADVT 1 / WBSSC / 2014. Based on the performance of the written examination, candidates are called for Personality Test / Interview and document verification. The people who are applied and they are shortlisted the shortlist is available. Those who are applied they can verify their names in the list please visit official website or click the below link to see your result (or) shortlisted list. For more information like required documents and links given below.
List of Documents:-
The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the all necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
1.10th Standard Mark sheet in support of Local Language i.e. Hindi.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Bio-data forms: One original and three Xerox copies with photos pasted on each of them.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- Photo ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
Click here for official Web site of WBSSC
Click here for Selected Candidate list
Click here for List of documents to be brought during Document Verification Notification